gmagik.gifi can feeeeeeeeeeeeel itgmagik.gif

this poor thread is more active than the post release thread

watch lana in two years be like "i thought i already put it out lol whoops"

and then in another two years be like "oh it was just for the movie!!!111!1!"

gmagik.gif the sad part is that knowing lana its very likely to happengmagik.gif

???, ?????????

me dodging the complaints and subposts from other members about my love and hype for this song

XDbB9Ud.gif

LIFE IS STILL SO BEAUTIFUL LIFE IS STILL SO BEAUTIFUL LIFE IS STILL SO BEAUTIFUL LIFE IS STILL SO BEAUTIFUL LIFE IS STILL SO BEAUTIFUL LIFE IS STILL SO BEAUTIFUL LIFE IS STILL SO BEAUTIFUL LIFE IS STILL SO BEAUTIFUL LIFE IS STILL SO BEAUTIFUL LIFE IS STILL SO BEAUTIFUL LIFE IS STILL SO BEAUTIFUL

DON'T BE THAT WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY

DON'T YOU PRETEEEEEEEND

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

@@Elle :crossed: get these gross rats out of this memorial.

Seriously, Yosemite is way more necessary than Life is Beautiful. Lana even said it was her favorite from LFL before it was scrapped. What did she say about Life is Beautiful? "It was only for the movie!!11!"

And she owns the rights to Yosemite, so there's an actual chance that she releases this one. Sadly we can't say the same about Life is Beautiful  :um:

tumblr_o3dsrkyP3X1ug1kl3o1_400.gif

I think we can trust her 

Here she talks about how she changed her sound from songs like BAR, Heroin, Yosemite, etc. (which she calls a "quiet" zone) to a heavier, more upbeat sound as she did more and more collaborations (Cherry,  WM, SB, Coachella). Yosemite is a slow, desertic, acoustic song so it was probably made when she was in this "quiet" zone she talks about. Then she started to work with Abel and Rocky and the record and taste went downhill. Maybe that's the reason she likes the Coachella production now, because it's a more "fiery" track.

What I'm trying to say is that Yosemite was probably made when she had more taste :slayty: 

tumblr_o3dsrkyP3X1ug1kl3o1_400.gif

Best Amercian EP  coming in 6 months

Roses Bloom For You

Wild One

Cactus

Best American Record

Yosemite

a dream

I think we can trust her 

Here she talks about how she changed her sound from songs like BAR, Heroin, Yosemite, etc. (which she calls a "quiet" zone) to a heavier, more upbeat sound as she did more and more collaborations (Cherry,  WM, SB, Coachella). Yosemite is a slow, desertic, acoustic song so it was probably made when she was in this "quiet" zone she talks about. Then she started to work with Abel and Rocky and the record and taste went downhill. Maybe that's the reason she likes the Coachella production now, because it's a more "fiery" track.

What I'm trying to say is that Yosemite was probably made when she had more taste :slayty:

this just makes me even more excited, i feel like she's kinda going back into that more zen and quieter zone maybe, as Malibu was most likely written with the same mindset as BAR, Heroin, WO, Yosemite, etc. before being scrapped and worked on later, same with Change being a last second addition. 

regardless i can't wait :crai: