we did it for fun

we did it for free

If by not 'up to par' you mean distilling the worst elements that only kind of work in songs, sure. I could put a dictionary audiobook on shuffle and put it to an instrumental of old money and some of y'all would still be saying it's 50/50 lmfao.

8LQ1.gif

i did it for u

u did it 4 mii

If by not 'up to par' you mean distilling the worst elements that only kind of work in songs, sure. I could put a dictionary audiobook on shuffle and put it to an instrumental of old money and some of y'all would still be saying it's 50/50 lmfao.

8LQ1.gif

8MQ2.gif
8MQ3.gif
8MQ4.gif
8MQ5.gif
8MQ6.gif

8MQa.gif

8LQ1.gif

could you imagine lipsters doing this LMASKLGHDAKGLH 

OUTSIDE OF HER MALIBU HOUSE

5T8gMzX.gif

Y'all we have to bring in signs and start Yosemite chants for the tour. I'm not even kidding. 

got my plain shirts today and my printer transfer paper, get ready for some #releaseyosemite merch

5T8gMzX.gif

got my plain shirts today and my printer transfer paper, get ready for some #releaseyosemite merch

5T8gMzX.gif

Where do I sign up for this

8LQ1.gif

i might make a few extra, for my fellow yosemite cult

5T8gMzX.gif

Dooo It!

8LQ1.gif

i might make a few extra, for my fellow yosemite cult

5T8gMzX.gif

We're ordering stickers, badges, spray paint templates, and a chant book with different prayers for her to release it

5T8gMzX.gif