Y'all gonna trust Lana's opinion on weather or not Yosemite is good when she loves & is most proud of Coachella's production? You can only be hyped if you love that song.

We love the best song on Lust for Life

If by not 'up to par' you mean distilling the worst elements that only kind of work in songs, sure. I could put a dictionary audiobook on shuffle and put it to an instrumental of old money and some of y'all would still be saying it's 50/50 lmfao.

8LQ1.gif

Best Amercian EP  coming in 6 months

Roses Bloom For You

Wild One

Cactus

Best American Record

Yosemite

Wait what's Cactus???..WHAT AM I MISSING??  :crazy:

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe*** 

Yosemite

If by not 'up to par' you mean distilling the worst elements that only kind of work in songs, sure. I could put a dictionary audiobook on shuffle and put it to an instrumental of old money and some of y'all would still be saying it's 50/50 lmfao.

8LQ1.gif

8LQ1.gif

8LQ1.gif

I'm triggered.

Formatting :toofunny:

8LQ1.gif

Saying a prayer for a third time for Yosemite to leak

Coachella_-_Woodstock_In_My_Mind_-_Lana_

8LQ1.gif

fixed. everyone deserves to hear it

IMG_1152.GIF.9444c344ef6af766b305f5ad12c

And she deserves to be heard by everyone  :agree:

8LQ1.gif

if you aint gonna stop reviving this thread for no reason, my ass will fall off the chair one day

This thread is the embodiment of boy who cried wolf n one of these days when the song actually drops nobody but me will care to jump on the thread and hear it :rip:

e; omg im the first on 9th page we're goin up beyond LiB levels of thirst