Sign in to follow this  
latothemoon

BBC Radio 1's Big Weekend - May 27, 2017

I hate that I missed watching it live but just caught up now and omg she looks so GOOD! I don't care what anyone else says her dress and that cute headband were adorable! 

Love her dancers and their lil choreography too, I think they're a wonderful addition to the LDR stage experience tbh?  :flutter:

The idea of a LFL tour is great, I can't wait to learn more about that!!! I'M READY FOR U TO DESTROY ME WITH LIVE MUSIC LANA!!  :excited:

tumblr_oq0kv3RGWK1r4igkto2_540.jpg

I understand that she would get nervous tbh, because after all, it's not something really that's inside her control.

She can't just stop singing and scream like "HEY FUCKERS ON THE BACKSTAGE, MY MIC IS NOT WORKING. FIX THIS SHIT RIGHT NOW". She was late (?), the set was already cut down... of course she would get nervous with things not working, everyone would.

But seems like they fixed it before the end and....she got comfortable. That's good...

Now praying for the real Worldwide tour to be honest.

Sidenote: I love the dancers and dance routines. You're killing it honey

There is a camera right in front of her. She doesn't like being filmed like that.

Thank you everyone, this sure was fun and I'm so glad I found this forum a few days ago (and a little sad I didn't find it earlier), now I have to stay focused on other things (studying and doing the laundry). I just wanted to thank you all.  :$

:heart:

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

I know, I told me this, but please, after all that years, I mean, I know a lot of singers who can handle a song w/ all the problems in the world when they are trained.

It's a live concert, that problems are usual, a pro singer needs to face these problems !

It wasn't Lana's fault. You know how annoyed she gets when the audio feedback is fucked up at her own shows, let alone festivals- the gig at Chula Vista rings a bell. Radiohead walked off during their set at Coachella twice due to technical difficulties. These things happen sometimes unfortunately.

Thank you everyone, this sure was fun and I'm so glad I found this forum a few days ago (and a little sad I didn't find it earlier), now I have to stay focused on other things (studying and doing the laundry). I just wanted to thank you all.  :$

:heart:

How sweet! I'm glad you are enjoying the forum, there's always room here for Lana fans! Good luck with the studying!  :kiss:

tumblr_oq0kv3RGWK1r4igkto2_540.jpg

The sound on the broadcast wasn't the best, but she looked good and once the sound settled, she sounded great. I'm surprised she didn't do Love. If it had to be 5 songs I'd have taken out either Cruel World or Off To The Races and performed Love instead.