Sign in to follow this  
latothemoon

BBC Radio 1's Big Weekend - May 27, 2017

I don't think her vocals were bad, her band was way higher than her voice and that was the main problem here. Then she started to get a little nervous. There were parts where you could barely hear her sing because of the band. Whoever is in control of the sound and mixing is an idiot

I know, I told me this, but please, after all that years, I mean, I know a lot of singers who can handle a song w/ all the problems in the world when they are trained.

It's a live concert, that problems are usual, a pro singer needs to face these problems !

LDR-ALOHA2.jpg

tbh i am scared for my lollapalooza and oya festival

what if she only performs for half an hour there as well :deadbanana:

she obviously won't, this kind of event is not the same as those

QVi1xFV.gifDrH6LWV.gif0FHXTOj.gif

I'm gonna get a lot of hate but it was pretty mediocre. Apart from the fabulous high notes she did. I'm glad she felt brave enough to push the boundaries. I think the reason why it was so mediocre is because it was the same old set list apart from LFL and Cherry. What annoyed me most was how her voice kept on getting taken over by the instruments so it kind of ruins then experience.

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

??? are u 4 real 

I mean more like, it would be cool if she gave some sort of acknowledgement about the date. Now that it's said and done, why wouldn't she say it in the show.

All the roses are red, and Jupiter too 

These dance routines and the girls aren't working. She needs to go back to the stripped version of her show, with strings in small intimate venues, those were her best shows. Even rock Lana is much better than what she attempted during LFL.

Nooooo

In the bit before OTTR she implies a tour? Hopefulllyyyyyyy *crosses all fingers and toes*

@californianfreak She's been hinting at an upcoming tour at each show but she never confirmed one

oh god yeah

okay not gonna get my hopes up 

giphy.gif ldrclashsmall3.png