Sign in to follow this  
Off To The Races 2010 demo pls

What would be your reaction if a friend of yours insults Lana?

Most of my friends are okay with her I guess, they have never insulted her. My mother thinks she sounds kinda witchy, which she is seeing as a negative but it's kind of a compliment too if you're going for it. 

I know before I really got into Lana my dad said he disliked her music because it was too depressing. But whenever I'm singing Lana in his house he doesn't seem to mind so, it's okay. 

I honestly don't think anybody I know would actually insult her. Most of them don't like her music (or simply don't know any of her songs other than Summertime Sadness and maybe Video Games) and that's fine, everybody is entitled to their opinion. There's tons of artists I don't like and I don't walk around insulting them, I just don't care about them and that's it.

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

Most of my friends insult her all the time so i'm used to it by now. They always say she's depressing and dull, and that she can't sing and makes weird old fashioned music and that she makes them wanna cut blah blah blah. I just brush it off because it's their loss, not mine. Some people just love to remain ignorant and close minded. Not much us stans can do about poor taste is there :lanahairflip2:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Most of my friends insult her all the time so i'm used to it by now. They always say she's depressing and dull, and that she can't sing and makes weird old fashioned music and that she makes then wanna cut blah blah blah. I just brush it off because it's their loss, not mine. Some people just love to remain ignorant and close minded. Not much us stans can do about poor taste is there :lanahairflip2:

[/quote

Same I don't really care what they think though personal opinions and all

most of my friends like her, someone i had never talked about lana to played video games once and i was like HEY I LOVE HER and the other friends like some older songs ultraviolence and before because "honeymoon sucked' but they all like love and lfl

giphy.gif

one of my friends said that she's a spoiled brat and her daddy bought her career

my reaction was that I stuttered and I was like : oh yeah yeah ok shut up -_-'

I'm sorry I wasn't able to defend you Elizabeth Wooldrige Grant, please forgive me

tumblr_nvnya6aodO1qhacioo1_500.gif

Nothing I guess. But since I do not have a lot of friends, the chances are low that all my 3-4 friend gonna insult her. It is pointless to argue about it with anyone, the conversation wont go anywhere, and wont have results at all.

2ikzg5s.png