Sign in to follow this  
Off To The Races 2010 demo pls

What would be your reaction if a friend of yours insults Lana?

I'd be disgusted to the pit of my stomach. Then I'd recollect my trauma and tell them to listen to Million Dollar Man, Yayo (PD) and Money Power Glory. If that fails then I'm disowning them.

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

I wouldn't batter an eyelid. There entitled to thier opinion :whatever:

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371                                                                

A close friend of mine hates her because another friend and I keep talking about her in our WhatsApp group but she's never insulted her. Anyway, another friend said that her songs sound the same but this was back in 2013 when her popular songs were only Young and Beautiful, Video Games and Summertime Sadness. But saying an artist is bad because of the repetitive sound is kind of...  :eek: An artist has his or her own style so it's natural that all the songs share something in common. In any case, dissing Lana with that argument is not valid anymore since West Coast or High By the Beach are not similar to her previous songs.

tumblr_o3dsrkyP3X1ug1kl3o1_400.gif

my ex boyfriends 14 year old sister said she didnt like lana cause her music promotes abusive relationships and pedophilia, and then i played like 6 ultraviolence tracks through the speakers and my boyfriend loved it. talent won i guess

pNjWdpc.png

My friends have been very supportive for Lana, I think most of them are actually fans. But if they really say something ignorant, I'd probably educate them and let them listen to her best songs.

I don't have friends like that and I don't want any. I'm interested in people who are in peace with themselves and enjoy life to the fullest to the point they have no time for hatred.

None of my best friends really care for her, they'll bop to a few tracks but it never bothered me. I probably bother them with all the stan talk lmaooo but they can't do anything about it because they love me. :)

tumblr_ov81kxfRAq1t0t62zo1_500.gif