Sign in to follow this  
Make me your Dream Life

Where Are You Going to Listen to Lust For Life?

The record's coming out in a couple of days, got any plans to have a good listening experience?

giphy.gif

I know this is more or less a sub thread from the first one I made, but seeing as to how the record's named Lust For Life, I figured it needed it's own. Lusting for life in the strangest or fixed points of places.

I know she's so often with some sort of car in her album covers, but the Carpenters vibe of the cover, and Wuthering Heights kinda setting just make me want to drive there, or more so somewhere similar but, too from what we've gotten so far, and with the snippets. I'm just envisioning a nice long drive by the beach, downtown, and just around the city, listening to the tracks play on preferably a semi-cloudy day. 

How about you? Where or what are venture to when you get your hands on the 320 kbps version of the record?

tenor.gif

UV/Honeymoon

I'll be flying to London on release day, so I'll be listening to the album on repeat for the entire flight! Gotta learn those new lyrics before the show. Before I knew I was going to be seeing her in London I was going to throw a listening party with some friends (like I did with UV where my iconic PFP was taken) but I think we're going to reschedule for it next Friday.

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

I'll be flying to London on release day, so I'll be listening to the album on repeat for the entire flight! Gotta learn those new lyrics before the show. Before I knew I was going to be seeing her in London I was going to throw a listening party with some friends (like I did with UV where my iconic PFP was taken) but I think we're going to reschedule for it next Friday.

hope you get a window seat so you can look outside to a view while listening  :hooker: 

g68BRo8.gif

unfortunately, i listened to the leak, so my experience was waking up at 5 am, discovering it leaked, looking for a link as fast as possible so i could hear the full thing and still have time to nap before i had to go to work :deadbanana:

BUT i originally planned to lay out on my porch at night and get really high and listen with headphones in. it's a godly experience tbh

EDIT: i'm gonna do this friday when i buy the cd so i can hear it lossless the first time.

no longer cancelled 

That just sounds so perfect. Hope u have funnnnn  :defeated: 

Friday after work im gonna lay in bed and get baked and give it a whirl :)

unfortunately, i listened to the leak, so my experience was waking up at 5 am, discovering it leaked, looking for a link as fast as possible so i could hear the full thing and still have time to nap before i had to go to work :deadbanana:

BUT i originally planned to lay out on my porch at night and get really high and listen with headphones in. it's a godly experience tbh

Something I've yet to really try, but man. U guys are making it sound so blissful. I think i'll find another vice tho  :smile2:

UV/Honeymoon

i listened to it from the comfort of my bedroom while playing breath of the wild earlier, but on actual launch day i'll be listening to the cd while i go out picking up various gaming preorders at 10am with my friends who dont like lana   :toofunny:

tumblr_inline_q2nkwneCwi1wb35v4_1280.png

Got a devil on my back as a tribute to my mother

i listened to it from the comfort of my bedroom while playing breath of the wild earlier, but on actual launch day i'll be listening to the cd while i go out picking up various gaming preorders at 10am with my friends who dont like lana   :toofunny:

Did u feel triumphant with both of em lololol. Ooh sounds nice, hope u have fun. I've actually never really played Lana music while playing video games

even tho she has a track called video games

Replace the gaming disks with L4L to make things a truly memorable experience imo  :oic2:

UV/Honeymoon

Did u feel triumphant with both of em lololol. Ooh sounds nice, hope u have fun. I've actually never really played Lana music while playing video games

even tho she has a track called video games

Replace the gaming disks with L4L to make things a truly memorable experience imo  :oic2:

it actually felt mildly majestic listening to get free while looking out from atop the canyons, the only reason i even chose that moment to listen to it was because the leak just popped up and i was too impulsive to wait lmao

tumblr_inline_q2nkwneCwi1wb35v4_1280.png

Got a devil on my back as a tribute to my mother

My first listen will be tomorrow morning before I head to the gym and the airport.

I'll just lay on my bed for an hour listening to it straight through.

Then I'll be listening to it on the airplane to Florida.

The next time I anticipate listening to it straight through will be my last day in Florida, next Friday.

I'm planning to get up early with the sunrise and listen to it alone on the beach.

it actually felt mildly majestic listening to get free while looking out from atop the canyons, the only reason i even chose that moment to listen to it was because the leak just popped up and i was too impulsive to wait lmao

No I get it, no judgment zone so it's cool. Usually when I play video games, I usually just pay attention to the game and the soundtrack if I notice, don't wanna get distracted. Started playing console games like around a year ago but it's soo good, but yeah haven't explored with other music bc I'm somewhat of a "noob" lmfao

Was it good?? I sorta listened to some of the record but wanted to keep most of it fresh. Can't picture it, as of yet hahahahaha

My first listen will be tomorrow morning before I head to the gym and the airport.

I'll just lay on my bed for an hour listening to it straight through.

Then I'll be listening to it on the airplane to Florida.

The next time I anticipate listening to it straight through will be my last day in Florida, next Friday.

I'm planning to get up early with the sunrise and listen to it alone on the beach.

I normally don't listen to Lana at the gym, unless its some of BTD, but one time had my phone on shuffle and Music to Watch Boys To play while I was working out, and idk bout u but it was really something. Like a door to a whole new perspective kinda opened 

Hope you have a great experience! Was HM in Florida as magical as it sounds?

UV/Honeymoon

I was at a party and then they put Despacito so for the well being of my ears I decided to listen to the whole album lol. I was having a meltdown in front of drunk teenagers wtf

???, ?????????

I was at a party and then they put Despacito so for the well being of my ears I decided to listen to the whole album lol. I was having a meltdown in front of drunk teenagers wtf

OHMYGOD I can just picture it. Ur face was probs like wtf or  :horror:. The music saved u tho in more ways than 1  :um3:

UV/Honeymoon