Sign in to follow this  
Make me your Dream Life

Music Videos or a Mini Film/Doc for Lust For Life?

Title

Bit early from Friday but from what we've gotten so far . . .

Which videos would you want to see from the record?

Personally for me, I'd want a kind of documentary.
Ok so from the past, we all sorta had an idea of Chuck documenting her for one. I know some of u folks don't like Chuck photographing Lana but that's not the point.

I think a mini documentary would be AMAZING for the record. I mean it's more socio political, and not to lean too much on politics bc we all know how it can get people, but just a film to sort of inebriate and at the same time make the current world more aware of what the world we live in today is like. 

Lana's always had a keen awareness of things going on in her sphere, and I like how her vision has expanded to global widths, so it'd just be really interesting and so profound. We all know she's got a healthy following, but just picture it. I mean the Love music video garnered so many views even if she is considered down low and alternative pop. But just. Imagine a Love music video on steroids.

I hope this reaches her team somehow. So much potential.

Adele-25-Cry-Mariah-Carey.gif

UV/Honeymoon

I'm waiting for a documentary to happen since 2013 when Chuck filmed the fans on Rio de Janeiro in front of Copacabana's palace, I was so mad nothing happened after that lol

tumblr_onl7kjm7SV1rr0bkio3_250.gif

Tomorrow Never Came

So basically some scenes there will be Sean and Lana on these dirt roads in the summer, just roaming around, singing. The breeze is fierce, the roads are empty, it's just those two (adds to the intimacy).

Then there will be scenes of Lana waiting on the park bench in the city, while she remembers all the good times with her lover (Sean). The flashbacks play in 8mm film filters (duh).

And then it'll end like Freak, where they both come together in the mist (but it's just a daydream Lana is having while she's waiting for him).

The overall aesthetics should be warm, vintage, grainy, etc. But the park scenes should be blue and cold (where it's raining) to show the contrast between the loneliness and the relationship.

Side note: So since Lana is more political, there should be a flashback scene of Sean and Lana protesting for peace. :troll:

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

God Bless America - And All The Beautiful Women In It and When The World Was At War We Kept Dancing would be an amazing double video, or juts GBA if one...

Or

13 Beaches, Cherry, Get Free

To me these evoke the most aesthetic in my head. Summer Bummer/Groupie Love could surely have aesthetics too, but I kind of feel like its past their time. 

13 Beaches 

Get Free

Cherry 

TNC 

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371                                                                

She should do another Tropico styled short-film for Lust for Life~

a blend of her creating the album as well as the story she hinted at in her recent interview. A mixture of reality documentary and story a la Lana~

(Although I'd be so down for a heap of beautiful music videos for Groupie Love/Get Free/13 Beaches(especially with that intro))

tumblr_mmkkluK6l81sp6362o1_500.png" />

can you guys imagine how good a cherry mv would be if she kept the same choreo but in a different setting???

like,, when she does it on stage, she's dancing

but she can be going down on someone in the video and still have the same dance moves lmao

i vote cherry

giphy.gif

She should do another Tropico styled short-film for Lust for Life~

a blend of her creating the album as well as the story she hinted at in her recent interview. A mixture of reality documentary and story a la Lana~

(Although I'd be so down for a heap of beautiful music videos for Groupie Love/Get Free/13 Beaches(especially with that intro))

Yes, that is a super good idea! Get this to Lana!!!!

tumblr_n9t9baKLaK1sj5r1lo1_500.gif

If Beautiful People, Beautiful Problems had a music music video, I can just see Lana wearing a simple white dress, and Stevie wearing black, as they sort of swirl on stage, vintage filters, with actual sparkles.

Red blue and green lights, all misty too.

It'd be a nice performance vid. 

UV/Honeymoon

I'm waiting for a documentary to happen since 2013 when Chuck filmed the fans on Rio de Janeiro in front of Copacabana's palace, I was so mad nothing happened after that lol

I wouldn't surprised if Lana and Chuck have an idea of documenting everything about Lana since the SNL thrashing. Maybe decades from now, when there's a re-evaluation on how she was one of our generation's best.