Elle

Lust For Life - Post-Release Discussion Thread + Poll

Lust for Life  

260 members have voted

1. 1. What are your favourite tracks from Lust for Life?

• Love
    • Lust for Life
    • 13 Beaches
    • Cherry
    • White Mustang
    • Summer Bummer
    • Groupie Love
    • In My Feelings
    • Coachella - Woodstock in my Mind
    • God Bless America - and All the Beautiful Women in It
    • When The World Was at War We Kept Dancing
    • Beautiful People Beautiful Problems
    • Tomorrow Never Came
    • Heroin
    • Change
    • Get Free

Lana is about to go down to Radio 1! start streaming here:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio/player/bbc_radio_one

for an interview or?

This is not true whatsoever of you've been on earth for more than at least 8 years

:rollin: boy do you really think I'm that stupid, I'm just saying I don't understand why y'all even give a fuck what some guy on YouTube says when his and your opinion on the record (should) have zero correlation. Same thing with obsessing over chart positions and such, just enjoy the record, if it flops it flops.

I suppose, but if we're lucky she might do a performance or something!

depending on how long she takes to go on air I'm just gonna get some rest, I'll catch up w/ it in the morning 

Just to make sure I've tuned in the right station, they just finished playing Macklemore right?

yea rn they're playing something w "cant hear the thing you want" on repeat

it's really annoying :creep:

argh why no announcement though... besides her just saying 'i'm heading to radio 1 now'

also only an hour ago she said 500 cds, but the store never updated with new stock, so they were the ones already sold out i guess?

lanasigfinal_zpsfd0fc6ee.png

argh why no announcement though... besides her just saying 'i'm heading to radio 1 now'

also only an hour ago she said 500 cds, but the store never updated with new stock, so they were the ones already sold out i guess?

Yes! They sold out fast

65bd2c2193c8751f270e1a169eb4fc2e.gif

Yes! They sold out fast

Am I silly for doubting that these CDs were signed by her? Like I know maybe a few were but I doubt she'd sign 500, and I can't help but think her team signed them too...

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

Lets be honest, Rick doesnt know how to make decent trap beats. Thats is the fait accompli

At least he didnt had time to make beats for Change cause he would ruin it

Lana said that most of the beats in her album were done by her sound engineers, so yeah

I dont think the songs are about her relationship with someone, except White Mustang & In My Feelings

White Mustang is DEF about Barrie, thats really obvious. His album came out last year.......... In My Feelings, GEasy

The funny thing is that in In My Feelings Lana sings "could it be that I fell for another loser" & today GEasy released a song called 'Love a Loser'. What a coincidence! :creep:

Am I silly for doubting that these CDs were signed by her? Like I know maybe a few were but I doubt she'd sign 500, and I can't help but think her team signed them too...

I've heard that (probably) she's done it because her team want her to be at #1 in UK. And of course signed copies can help. 

giphy.gif

so mad @ lana for announcing the 500 signed cds so late ): I can't afford to buy the album twice ): just like the london show I could have afforded that if it hadn't been so last minute

getting real tired of her not caring that not all her fans are super rich living in LA ):<

life rocked me, ultrasoftly  :heart:

has lana not gone on bbc1 yet.. have they even announced it?.. is she just there to say hello and dip or

i love being in the dark about something she does but yet announces :party:

has lana not gone on bbc1 yet.. have they even announced it?.. is she just there to say hello and dip or

i love being in the dark about something she does but yet announces :party:

You're taking my crown for "most icon changes in a short period of time" and I don't know how I feel about it. :thumb3:

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

You're taking my crown for "most icon changes in a short period of time" and I don't know how I feel about it. :thumb3:

tenor.gif

she did it over a day or so, stuck on planes, so I'd -hope- they were real :/ a Stella signed album is not worth shit to me

lanasigfinal_zpsfd0fc6ee.png