Elle

Lust For Life - Post-Release Discussion Thread + Poll

Lust for Life  

260 members have voted

1. 1. What are your favourite tracks from Lust for Life?

• Love
    • Lust for Life
    • 13 Beaches
    • Cherry
    • White Mustang
    • Summer Bummer
    • Groupie Love
    • In My Feelings
    • Coachella - Woodstock in my Mind
    • God Bless America - and All the Beautiful Women in It
    • When The World Was at War We Kept Dancing
    • Beautiful People Beautiful Problems
    • Tomorrow Never Came
    • Heroin
    • Change
    • Get Free

I figured maybe if I repeat the same stuff over and over again, that fucking fool won't make up a bunch of ALTERNATIVE FACTS about things I never said....Hope it works!

Stay in school, kids!

giphy.gif

you proved my damn point i love y'all and this site to the core of my heart

Dunno why y'all mad about Fantano (whose opinions I often disagree with but still respect because he mostly manages to give his reasons why he evaluates a record that way) when the Pitchfork review is OUT - and Lana achieves her best ever score at 7.7 and gains a glowingly positive review.

http://pitchfork.com/reviews/albums/lana-del-rey-lust-for-life/amp/

Let's aim for Best New Music for LDR6 :hooker:

That's a mighty good review!

Probably Brian Boytano's youtube review! havent you heard how influential he is? he makes 30k a year and has tons of jobs and experiences!!!not a scrub

can u give me a link, pls? 

giphy.gif

can u give me a link, pls? 

The dude's bullshitting you, Fantano's review isn't out and his doesn't count for the metacritic score. He's just pressed and goin on a tantrum  :mj2:

I know the average score the album is ~80, I'll see if I can link you some of the more negative reviews; when I find them I'll PM the sources 2 ya

gays someone is either making a million MC accounts or its a few people doing it to drop the score

there is like 10 new 0 reviews added every few minutes LMAO

someone email metacritic or something and have them delete them because its literally impossible to drop from a 9.3 --> 8.0 in less than a few hours

The dude's bullshitting you, Fantano's review isn't out and his doesn't count for the metacritic score. He's just pressed and goin on a tantrum  :mj2:

I know the average score the album is ~80, I'll see if I can link you some of the more negative reviews; when I find them I'll PM the sources 2 ya

It's the user score that dropped from 9.2 yesterday to 8.0 today on metascore. Obiously a bunch of 0's from naysayers came in...

(I can't take anyone seriously who gives LFL (or most other albums, not only Lana's) a 0. Some claim that they liked Lana's music before – how on earth can this album get a 0 than? I can understand if someone is a bit disppointed by her new album (I am not, I love it!) so a 5 or 6 could be appropiate, but a 0? C'mon! Those are scores obviously only given to bring down the general score.)

It's the user score that dropped from 9.2 yesterday to 8.0 today on metascore. Obiously a bunch of 0's from naysayers came in...

(I can't take anyone seriously who gives LFL (or most other albums, not only Lana's) a 0. Some claim that they liked Lana's music before – how on earth can this album get a 0 than? I can understand if someone is a bit disppointed by her new album (I am not, I love it!) so a 5 or 6 could be appropiate, but a 0? C'mon! Those are scores obviously only given to bring down the general score.)

Oh, the user score? Shit I though they were mentioning the critic scoring- got slightly confused due to the fact LfL didn't hit 90s at all iirc 

yea an influx of 0s isn't even a coincidence. Hmph :crossed: Is it possible to email the site to recheck the accounts that bombed the album? 

also why are you guys worried about fantano?

the fact that he said her 6 best songs are in the back half should make you actually excited for it lol. i dont think the guy has liked 6 total songs from BTD/UV/HM combined.

yall need to log out sometimes though. the album will still be there and you will still like it. who cares? its getting good reviews from actual critics employed by music publications as well so like...? im not sure im grasping why everyone is currently spiraling into psychotics in here rn.

Oh, the user score? Shit I though they were mentioning the critic scoring- got slightly confused due to the fact LfL didn't hit 90s at all iirc 

yea an influx of 0s isn't even a coincidence. Hmph :crossed: Is it possible to email the site to recheck the accounts that bombed the album? 

theres a contact button at the bottom. wouldnt hurt to try?

theres a contact button at the bottom. wouldnt hurt to try?

Was actually looking for the page right now with the several reviews, don't frequent the site much and don't bother to look at anything except the score and sources. Look at you being passive aggressive tho :kim:

actual thanks for the exact location regardless, definitely helped xx

Fantano can have whatever opinion his stupid ass wants to have. Its just that if he wants to review lana he needs to stop being a dickhead on purpose. If you think about it, his lana reviews arent even reviews, theyre like "lana bashing time" or "judging the person instead of the music"

In each.single.one. of his lana reviews he brings up her SNL performance, her past lizzy career, her plastic surgery past, the guardian review, etc.

All things that have nothing to do with the actual album!

And he said he loved HM? How are you gonna love an album and then give it a 5/10? In America, thats failing a test.

The idiot can choke and his lana reviews shouldnt be taken seriously

Mess at you all getting so pressed @ some YouTuber you will already have forgotten by next week

If you all care so much about what other people might think to a point where u write entire essays then ya have a problem

image.png

Apparently she has posted a Facebook video that only UK fans can see. It's talking about 500 signed CDs and her being on Radio 1 physically? I assume today or tomorrow?

https://www.facebook.com/lanadelrey/videos/1659563894086054/

UK fans can only see this

500 signed CDs for fans in UK! RUSH to purchase on her site now!

https://lana.lnk.to/LFLaFP/officialartiststore2

65bd2c2193c8751f270e1a169eb4fc2e.gif