Elle

Lust For Life - Post-Release Discussion Thread + Poll

Lust for Life  

260 members have voted

1. 1. What are your favourite tracks from Lust for Life?

• Love
    • Lust for Life
    • 13 Beaches
    • Cherry
    • White Mustang
    • Summer Bummer
    • Groupie Love
    • In My Feelings
    • Coachella - Woodstock in my Mind
    • God Bless America - and All the Beautiful Women in It
    • When The World Was at War We Kept Dancing
    • Beautiful People Beautiful Problems
    • Tomorrow Never Came
    • Heroin
    • Change
    • Get Free

and who is to judge what is "intentional offensive" babe? You basically say that "speak your mind...only don't do it if it's gonna offend me". In fact being offensive depends on the person who reads it. Some people find it offensive and some don't find offensive and they do agree with the said post. So just because some people find it offensive then it turns automatically invalid?

Like I said and it keeps getting proved in fact here. "opinions" are allowed here as long people agree with it.if they won't then it suddenly is not allowed.Hilarious how that works.

"tasteful" ? oh yeah cause Lana singing about domestic violence, pedophilia/jailbait and using the Jonestown massacre as the influence for UV/Freak video & Manson murders is tasteful rite? I'm sure Sharon's sister and the thousands of families affected by Jonestown would find it very tasteful!

Not to mention that Lana is a huge eminem fan.Tastefulness and offensiveness goes out the window right there.

I will give u an example. Some people were very offended by the chola appropriation in Tropico. Others aren't. Does that make Tropico universally bad just bc some people disagree with it?

Does it make Lana's music bad bc some people disagree with the way she sings about her relationships with men?

Food for thought :hooker:

I dont understand these people who only log on LB to fight...

I dont understand these people who only log on LB to fight...

why fight? there is no need for fight.There is no need either for people to conveniently choose to shut down someone just because they didn't like their opinion. Obviously we all have different or same opinions and so on. That being said it's interesting how the posters I questioned in previous posts couldn't even answer a simple question properly. It just proves my point. Hilarious to witness.

:woot: giphy.gif :woot:

LOL members going on-topic when they find that the off-topic discussion is not in their favor

strange

You know you can quote or message me if you have any issues. <3 Or any concerns.

You call me lavender, you call me sunshine.

Y'all all stupid.

Anyways Heroin is still great

TNC is under-appreciated

Yosemite was robbed

and don't forget to be a part of The Lipsters Awards this Sunday, January 14th 12pm WC time 

8a510128c89d7a9703269c3493cf8404.gif

I am stupid.

Anyways Heroin is still dull

TNC is over-appreciated

Yosemite deserved to be robbed

and don't forget to be a part of The Lipsters Awards this Sunday, January 14th (A.K.A terrence loves me's birthday) 12pm WC time

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

I am stupid.

Anyways Heroin is still dull

TNC is over-appreciated

Yosemite deserved to be robbed

and don't forget to be a part of The Lipsters Awards this Sunday, January 14th (A.K.A terrence loves me's birthday) 12pm WC time

thank you for your input and consideration ugly, yet we will not be adding these opinions onto our factual statement- as that ruins our scientific integrity and humane morals, ugly 

rs_500x200-140414094412-giphy.gif

The gays need to be reminded of this FACT everyday. Thank you @salvatore. 

i love spreading the word of gospel, no problem fan i love- remember to #votesalvatore for all the nominations listed in my member title, thank you

thank you for your input and consideration ugly, yet we will not be adding these opinions onto our factual statement- as that ruins our scientific integrity and humane morals, ugly 

giphy.gif

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

giphy.gif

Ugly gif for an ugly tasted user

how fitting

anyways i love LfL, and will support any future endeavors ms. del rey deems necessary to take herself and us/without us upon. 

Thank you I cannot wait 4 Lipsters Sunday morning, remember to dress in neon yellow and wear our lime green head band #radioheadisoverparty, to spread support for anti-predatory ugly music from the 90s, thank you