Elle

Lust For Life - Post-Release Discussion Thread + Poll

Lust for Life  

260 members have voted

1. 1. What are your favourite tracks from Lust for Life?

• Love
    • Lust for Life
    • 13 Beaches
    • Cherry
    • White Mustang
    • Summer Bummer
    • Groupie Love
    • In My Feelings
    • Coachella - Woodstock in my Mind
    • God Bless America - and All the Beautiful Women in It
    • When The World Was at War We Kept Dancing
    • Beautiful People Beautiful Problems
    • Tomorrow Never Came
    • Heroin
    • Change
    • Get Free

I love all the amazing and beautiful ideas for eras and photoshoots and songs that people post on here. Lanaboards is wonderful when people are kind and creative and not unironically calling each other fat or stupid. Seriously. You're all really great people.

Imagine a summer bummer vid. With Lana wearing high top heels (sponsored by Adidas of course), booty shorts, and a mesh shirt with her hair long and flowing (maybe even kinda curly). The vid starts off with a closeup of her heels walking down a boardwalk. Then the camera pans up and shows her bomb ass outfit, then stops panning so that lanas shoulders and up are in the center frame. Cut to a landscape view. Now we see her back as she walks. On the left and right as she passes, you can see Every guy turns his head. A kid drops his ice cream. A baby stops crying. And then, she reaches the end of the boardwalk. Camera emerges from the water pointed as if lana is looking down from heaven. It pans up then swirls around her, stopping again when her body is center frame and facing the water. Then she jumps. Camera cuts to a fancy ass speedboat hitting a u turn perfectly at the edge, and lana lands on it. The music starts. A$AP is driving the boat.

Ima stop myself right there. Sound good to yall?

so like some kind of GTA fantasy? 

why the fuck did you have to make me frustrated that this probably won't be the actual mv and in reality it's just minor lipsyncing by a car with driving

shook

CUd7ZORUYAEimgA.jpg

Rich Lee who?

I love all the amazing and beautiful ideas for eras and photoshoots and songs that people post on here. Lanaboards is wonderful when people are kind and creative and not unironically calling each other fat or stupid. Seriously. You're all really great people.

Omg thanks yall. :kiss: :oprah: i havent written in forever.  I was feeling inspired 

why the fuck did you have to make me frustrated that this probably won't be the actual mv and in reality it's just minor lipsyncing by a car with driving

Yea. You could sum it up by calling it a gta fantasy. And lmao im sorry. :defeated:

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend:

Imagine a summer bummer vid. With Lana wearing high top heels (sponsored by Adidas of course), booty shorts, and a mesh shirt with her hair long and flowing (maybe even kinda curly). The vid starts off with a closeup of her heels walking down a boardwalk. Then the camera pans up and shows her bomb ass outfit, then stops panning so that lanas shoulders and up are in the center frame. Cut to a landscape view. Now we see her back as she walks. On the left and right as she passes, you can see Every guy turns his head. A kid drops his ice cream. A baby stops crying. And then, she reaches the end of the boardwalk. Camera emerges from the water pointed as if lana is looking down from heaven. It pans up then swirls around her, stopping again when her body is center frame and facing the water. Then she jumps. Camera cuts to a fancy ass speedboat hitting a u turn perfectly at the edge, and lana lands on it. The music starts. A$AP is driving the boat.

lana if you're reading this what the fuck are you doing that is not recreating this amazing idea??????

???, ?????????

lana if you're reading this what the fuck are you doing that is not recreating this amazing idea??????

I hope she is not creating a video for Coachella

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

I hope she is not creating a video for Coachella

and it's actually B-roll footage from Love

cus you got me in my 

giphy.gif

feeeeeeeeeeeeelings

IF ROACHELLA GETS A VIDEO BUT CHERRY DOESN'T IM FUCKING GOING TO COMMIT THE FUCK

GORL SAME, I NEED A VIDEO OF CHERRY 

and it's actually B-roll footage from Love

Nas-Puke-1-1445273127.gif

The video starts with Lana at a festival with her friends just having a normal, human, not weird good time. Then, Lana gets a text on her phone that says "Trump said somes thigns" and she dramatically gay gasps. The prechorus hits and Lana is sitting in her mansion on the moon sipping Sangria and reading through tweets that just say "you're fat and gay" in replies to users with names such as @averagemiddleschooler and @highskooliskool. A single tear drops down her cheek. Then she walks outside onto the surface and her backup dancers join her and she twerks through the entire chorus, only turning towards the camera to say "stairway, stairway". All three of them jump up and fly, still in twerking position, to North Korea. 

The video starts with Lana at a festival with her friends just having a normal, human, not weird good time. Then, Lana gets a text on her phone that says "Trump said somes thigns" and she dramatically gay gasps. The prechorus hits and Lana is sitting in her mansion on the moon sipping Sangria and reading through tweets that just say "you're fat and gay" in replies to users with names such as @averagemiddleschooler and @highskooliskool. A single tear drops down her cheek. Then she walks outside onto the surface and her backup dancers join her and she twerks through the entire chorus, only turning towards the camera to say "stairway, stairway". All three of them jump up and fly, still in twerking position, to North Korea. 

giphy.gif

And when they land , WTWWAWWKD starts playing.

Her short film is cumming *coughs* i mean coming

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend:

omg you could also make it a double feature with Lana like killing Carti and following Rockies rules so it could transition into GL AND THEN MAKE IT A TRIPLE FEATURE by havin another scene where Lana backstabs Rocky after seein him talking to other girls cause he doesn't think it's official, the video could end with her giving him a dance like G&M's and then knocking him out, and stealing his car (like that iggy video) and while she's driving away being a bad bitch you look into her eye and suddenly the road is on the moon and shes driving through space and ends with another shot with her eye

so it starts off with sunset coney island boardwalk and ends LfL/Love bad independent bitch

My favorite part was when Lana's booty claps brought tears to Kim Jong Un's eyes and he decided not to send missles to the US

65bd2c2193c8751f270e1a169eb4fc2e.gif

omg you could also make it a double feature with Lana like killing Carti and following Rockies rules so it could transition into GL AND THEN MAKE IT A TRIPLE FEATURE by havin another scene where Lana backstabs Rocky after seein him talking to other girls cause he doesn't think it's official, the video could end with her giving him a dance like G&M's and then knocking him out, and stealing his car (like that iggy video) and while she's driving away being a bad bitch you look into her eye and suddenly the road is on the moon and shes driving through space and ends with another shot with her eye

so it starts off with sunset coney island boardwalk and ends LfL/Love bad independent bitch

YES WE NEED TO CO-WRITE AND PITCH TO HER MANAGMENT NEXT ERA DJDHHEHEH

YES WE NEED TO CO-WRITE AND PITCH TO HER MANAGMENT NEXT ERA DJDHHEHEH

bitch im boutta write a GOTDAMN NOVEL WITH THIS TRIPLE FEATURE IDEA

but we all know it'll end up like the freak/art deco mv and drop the other song

waste 5 minutes

reuse old footage

you know,

also make it an event so ppl get hyped for Honeymoon's Lust For Life's Tropico pt. 2 :toofunny: