Elle

Lust For Life - Post-Release Discussion Thread + Poll

Lust for Life  

260 members have voted

1. 1. What are your favourite tracks from Lust for Life?

• Love
    • Lust for Life
    • 13 Beaches
    • Cherry
    • White Mustang
    • Summer Bummer
    • Groupie Love
    • In My Feelings
    • Coachella - Woodstock in my Mind
    • God Bless America - and All the Beautiful Women in It
    • When The World Was at War We Kept Dancing
    • Beautiful People Beautiful Problems
    • Tomorrow Never Came
    • Heroin
    • Change
    • Get Free

bitch im boutta write a GOTDAMN NOVEL WITH THIS TRIPLE FEATURE IDEA

but we all know it'll end up like the freak/art deco mv and drop the other song

waste 5 minutes

reuse old footage

you know,

also make it an event so ppl get hyped for Honeymoon's Lust For Life's Tropico pt. 2 :toofunny:

The facts of life can sometimes make it hard to stan

:icant:

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend:

Imagine a summer bummer vid. With Lana wearing high top heels (sponsored by Adidas of course), booty shorts, and a mesh shirt with her hair long and flowing (maybe even kinda curly). The vid starts off with a closeup of her heels walking down a boardwalk. Then the camera pans up and shows her bomb ass outfit, then stops panning so that lanas shoulders and up are in the center frame. Cut to a landscape view. Now we see her back as she walks. On the left and right as she passes, you can see Every guy turns his head. A kid drops his ice cream. A baby stops crying. And then, she reaches the end of the boardwalk. Camera emerges from the water pointed as if lana is looking down from heaven. It pans up then swirls around her, stopping again when her body is center frame and facing the water. Then she jumps. Camera cuts to a fancy ass speedboat hitting a u turn perfectly at the edge, and lana lands on it. The music starts. A$AP is driving the boat.

Ima stop myself right there. Sound good to yall?

What I pictured when reading this

giphy.gif

Summer Bummer / Groupie Love / In My Feelings triple feature MV

i rly let my imagination go w this one now i raised my expectations for something not real

And all of my ideas are ruined (bitch)
Are ruined (bitch), are ruined (fuck)

seriously though no joke i need my full-scale visual album about my futuristic robot alien daisy chain queen who lives on the moon and rides an electric broomstick down to earth to save humanity only to be stymied by G-Eazy, who turns out being an evil alien combatant in disguise, one who she faced thousands of years ago in a galaxy-wide standoff that ended in at least 2 planets being blown apart, because of his white mustang, which was actually his bionic dicc

and this is definitely what the white mustang video is about. we all know since the song is so short that it's extended and this is what happens

13 Beaches could also have a video, considering how well it's doing (relatively speaking). I won't give any ideas since I can't write shit but maybe a continuation of HBTB like someone once said (I think?)

tumblr_o3dsrkyP3X1ug1kl3o1_400.gif

I had such a great (imo) concept idea for a Honeymoon and Terrence Loves You double feature back in 2015 but it's far too late for that....

I'm in love with the green on the grass and the trees, the scent of my sidewalks perfumed by the rain/ I'm in love with the tunes that colored my youth/ and the smudges of autumn that spill through the pane/I'm in love, just in a different way/ and that's okay.

I had such a great (imo) concept idea for a Honeymoon and Terrence Loves You double feature back in 2015 but it's far too late for that....

Yea. Honeymoon (album) gave me hella ideas. I think i had a thread for mv ideas i wrote. I had a different username back then

EDIT: Found it. My god someone needs to hire me.

http://lanaboards.com/index.php?/topic/7068-screenplays-by-shadesofkool822/?p=302136&do=findComment&comment=302136

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend:

merch, new tour dates, a third mv (which is not recorded by an iphone or recycled from a previous era)  :flutter:

oh god this era is being better than honeymoon and uv so far