Elle

Lust For Life - Post-Release Discussion Thread + Poll

Lust for Life  

260 members have voted

1. 1. What are your favourite tracks from Lust for Life?

• Love
    • Lust for Life
    • 13 Beaches
    • Cherry
    • White Mustang
    • Summer Bummer
    • Groupie Love
    • In My Feelings
    • Coachella - Woodstock in my Mind
    • God Bless America - and All the Beautiful Women in It
    • When The World Was at War We Kept Dancing
    • Beautiful People Beautiful Problems
    • Tomorrow Never Came
    • Heroin
    • Change
    • Get Free

Guys can we beg Miles Kane to share some stuff he did with Lana?Lana said that he owns them and maybe he could release them

its been 5 years and I'm pretty sure he's already shared what he's had/is not. harassing Lana's producers is not cool. also wtf does this have to do with lust for life

its been 5 years and I'm pretty sure he's already shared what he's had/is not. harassing Lana's producers is not cool. also wtf does this have to do with lust for life

Well you're right sorry for the off topic..but I was talking about the project they did just before some months(am I wrong ? :O ) and of course just asking not spamming or harassing 

...just you and me feeling the heat even when the sun goes down...

"concentrate on the tour"  :hooker:

the tour as in the little shows here and there? i want a massive world tour. "The Lust For Life tour with special guests HAIM and BORNS" i want stadiums. halsey has been selling out half stadiums, imagine lana doing a full stadium. SHE BETTER STOP IN AUSTIN OR SAN ANTONIO TEXAS CAUSE SHE WENT AS CLOSE AS 3 HRS AWAY .

giphy.gif

Well you're right sorry for the off topic..but I was talking about the project they did just before some months(am I wrong ? :O ) and of course just asking not spamming or harassing 

silly me is thinking of emile or something. but no matter when he worked with him I still don't think we should beg or whatever

anyway, I haven't listened to any UV since this album wow! I've listened to some btd and honeymoon but I just can't go back to UV yet

Maybe ldr6 will be Best American Record :flutter: and if she kept, from what we know, seemingly acoustic songs for her next project then we could probably predict it'll be softer in nature??

Or maybe she'll go full desert rock psychedelia and emulate that fake YAIL snippet (that I still listen to time time time and again :creep:)

some desert rock psychedelia holy shit . i want a mix of shades of cool, cherry, freak, cruel world, WWWASSDJDFLF , style songs for her next record.  

not gonna lie, i LOVED the TROPICO stripper she was. so hot and i loved it. i also want a bad bitch sexy type of lana. on the hood of a vintage mustang with a crop top and levis as she stares at the sun for the album cover, the title being trust no one, and the songs being written like Stargirl Interlude

giphy.gif

silly me is thinking of emile or something. but no matter when he worked with him I still don't think we should beg or whatever

anyway, I haven't listened to any UV since this album wow! I've listened to some btd and honeymoon but I just can't go back to UV yet

Lol me2 not even one song..I even listen to some HM songs but not UV..maybe cause I really overplayed berore LFL dropped

Maybe ldr6 will be Best American Record :flutter: and if she kept, from what we know, seemingly acoustic songs for her next project then we could probably predict it'll be softer in nature??

Or maybe she'll go full desert rock psychedelia and emulate that fake YAIL snippet (that I still listen to time time time and again :creep:)

Can you please post it cuz I can't find it anymore and it's bugging me 

some desert rock psychedelia holy shit . i want a mix of shades of cool, cherry, freak, cruel world, WWWASSDJDFLF , style songs for her next record. not gonna lie, i LOVED the TROPICO stripper she was. so hot and i loved it. i also want a bad bitch sexy type of lana. on the hood of a vintage mustang with a crop top and levis as she stares at the sun for the album cover, the title being trust no one, and the songs being written like Stargirl Interlude

Sounds... forcefully sexy, sorry. Doesn't sound like the true and honest Lana lyrics that she's been writing, I can't really see it happening. :crossed:

Not that I don't like the idea though, I love sexy Lana... :hooker:

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

Sounds... forcefully sexy, sorry. Doesn't sound like the true and honest Lana lyrics that she's been writing, I can't really see it happening. :crossed:

Not that I don't like the idea though, I love sexy Lana... :hooker:

youre right, i feel like now we will be getting the happiest lyrics weve ever gotten. sad to say but probably wont get some UV lyrics anymore .

giphy.gif

She'll scrap all the L4L rejects anyway. If she's not really releasing them as an EP or singles, we'll never get to hear them. She always talks that sh*t about all the things she wants to do and eventually they never happen.

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

youre right, i feel like now we will be getting the happiest lyrics weve ever gotten. sad to say but probably wont get some UV lyrics anymore .

As the fangirl I am, I do hope for more UV lyrics (even though I can't relate to any of them (not to any of her songs honestly) but she sang so passionately :defeated: ) on future albums but I also hope that we won't get them because that would means she's sad and depressed AF. And I want her to be happy.

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

She'll scrap all the L4L rejects anyway. If she's not really releasing them as an EP or singles, we'll never get to hear them. She always talks that sh*t about all the things she wants to do and eventually they never happen.

You act like she said she would rerelease aka or that she would make a video for art deco..oh yes she did lol

Sooner or later they're all gonna leak like they always do. If she records songs & decides not to release them (when people are willing to pay) and make some coins out of it, it's her loss.

Sooner or later they're all gonna leak like they always do. If she records songs & decides not to release them and make some coins out of it, it's her loss.

still waiting for paradise demos, instrumentals, ultraviolence demos, honeymoon demos..............

giphy.gif

I was at Asda earlier and i saw Lust for Life in the CD section. So i did what any self respecting stan would do, i placed her copy in front of every other CD there. As i walked away i saw an old man coming up to look at the CD's and he picked up the LFL copy that was in the way of Ed Sheeran, looked at it for a second and then put it in front of Dua Lipa. I cackled.

Graham was it you?

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e