Elle

Lust For Life - Post-Release Discussion Thread + Poll

Lust for Life  

260 members have voted

1. 1. What are your favourite tracks from Lust for Life?

• Love
    • Lust for Life
    • 13 Beaches
    • Cherry
    • White Mustang
    • Summer Bummer
    • Groupie Love
    • In My Feelings
    • Coachella - Woodstock in my Mind
    • God Bless America - and All the Beautiful Women in It
    • When The World Was at War We Kept Dancing
    • Beautiful People Beautiful Problems
    • Tomorrow Never Came
    • Heroin
    • Change
    • Get Free

why are people here complaining about billboard, tidal and shit like that?

just stfu and enjoy LFL jesus christ.

ya'll been craving for this album since february and now you're talking about jay z after 2 weeks of the release date.....

MESS

tumblr_m2ckwkiSwv1qe7bjh.gif

But... imagine stuff like that with demos, outtakes, live recordings etc. for Born To Die's 10th birthday! :defeated:

425ae16e-e1399558238602.jpg

4446358.jpg

That sounds nice. But idk. I keep my expectations low. It helps my wig get snatched with every album if i dont expect much and just enjoy the ride

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend:

I only want a remastered Born to Die if it is included on the charts as the same album and continues the longevity record.

One possibly can do what Pet Shop Boys or Elton John have done and release each remastered with an additional album of bonus

but I would prefer a 25 unreleased set as say a Christmas bonus. (and one that does not interfere with the next, already in the writing album that follows Lust for Life

Lana is our modern day Edith Piaf. Totally unique. a mixture of Brian WIlson Roy Orbison, Leonard Cohen, Gram Parsons, Elton & Bernie. Born to Die/Paradise is comparable to Elton's Captain Fantastic. All the records need to be listened whole. Waiting for a box set vinyl of all 400 songs not on any lp

Ive got a strong feeling shes bringing back the cinematic strings we know and love. Maybe a whole album with a mix of songs like Get free, 24, Love and Change. Even the piano Million Dollar Man demo (which, in some ways, i like better than the final)

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend:

why are people here complaining about billboard, tidal and shit like that?

just stfu and enjoy LFL jesus christ.

ya'll been craving for this album since february and now you're talking about jay z after 2 weeks of the release date.....

MESS

tumblr_m2ckwkiSwv1qe7bjh.gif

It goes deeper than that, though. Lana is constantly being snubbed, whether it be Billboard, the Grammys, the Oscars, the critics. It's not fair. It doesn't affect how I appreciate Lana's music but I'd love to see her get some due credit for once. She outsold two big-name male artists this past week without doing any promo. The facts speak for themselves, so for her to not get the title of a #1 album simply isn't fair and it's rooted in underlying issues with sexism in the industry and the way people with power and money abuse the system. I'm being dramatic, yes, but accolades like a #1 album mean something to an artist even if they don't admit it and it's what validates an artist and allows them to continue making music and high-budget videos.

It'd be different if it was actually close and their was no fraud and cheating involved but Lana earned that #1 fair and square, so she should get it. I won't justify a rigged, cheating system, especially in the defense of fucking Bleak Bill.

I'm in love with the green on the grass and the trees, the scent of my sidewalks perfumed by the rain/ I'm in love with the tunes that colored my youth/ and the smudges of autumn that spill through the pane/I'm in love, just in a different way/ and that's okay.

IDGI why do streams count but my plays on itunes don't??? doesn't make sense :uh:

If we counted itunes plays then Lana would for sure be #1

tumblr_ow8qt6vZl01w30flno1_1280.jpg

Guys, it is ‘Crying while I’m cumming’ or ‘Crying while I’m gunning”?

To me, the first one is cumming, and the second one is gunning. Don't care if I'm wrong cause I'll continue to sing it the same way  :hottie:

tumblr_ow8qt6vZl01w30flno1_1280.jpg

love got an certification on brazil 50ksales

Wow..im impressed but i dont know what sales in brazil are usually like for Major artists singles. So is that amazing, good, or just ok?

I just wanted to drop by n spill some tea

Groupie Love is audio definition of sugary syrup

discuss