Elle

Lust For Life - Post-Release Discussion Thread + Poll

Lust for Life  

259 members have voted

1. 1. What are your favourite tracks from Lust for Life?

• Love
    • Lust for Life
    • 13 Beaches
    • Cherry
    • White Mustang
    • Summer Bummer
    • Groupie Love
    • In My Feelings
    • Coachella - Woodstock in my Mind
    • God Bless America - and All the Beautiful Women in It
    • When The World Was at War We Kept Dancing
    • Beautiful People Beautiful Problems
    • Tomorrow Never Came
    • Heroin
    • Change
    • Get Free

Lol fuck billboard, tidal, jay z, meek mill, the academy awards, the grammys, the anti lana media bias, interscope, beyonce, asap rocky, g eazy, francesco, adidas, honeymoon, drake, future, elon musk, tumblr, laziness, lack of sportsmanship and artistic integrity, donald trump, theresa may, a handful of crazy brazilian stans, the freak music video, nielsen, unfulfilled promises, anxiety, the right wing, melanie martinez and her weird aesthetic, taylor swift, itunes, apple, the fiends who set fire to lana's rose garden dreams, boris johnson

you SNAPPED

giphy.gif

It wasn't just someone, Rick Nowels himself said it in a Pitchfork interview. :) Actually I'm glad we got this stripped down version of the song – there are 15 other songs on the record with beats etc. so having one song without any further instrumentation and production is a gift imho.

Oh yeah no definitely, it stands out from the rest because of this. 

I just wonder how strings and some vocal layering would amplify it.

It's a treasure as it is and it turned out real well for and on the record. But just imagine it, the sound  :byeh8rs:

UV/Honeymoon

I love how anthemic and simple Change sounds with just Lana and the piano, something I can imagine as a peace protest song in a weird way. The production really lets the lyrics speak for themselves.

the day this 'malibu' more personal demo of 'get free' gets leaked is the day I will die

This demo will never leak, Lana said that she deleted the files completely and that she started to make Get Free from scratch after that

i will love you until the end of time.

I'm kinda pissed her album demos never leak. For example I rarely listen to Carmen on BtD but I adore the piano demo. I really wish we had some songs on LFL with only piano or guitar (Imagine Heroin  :crai: )

I'm kinda pissed her album demos never leak. For example I rarely listen to Carmen on BtD but I adore the piano demo. I really wish we had some songs on LFL with only piano or guitar (Imagine Heroin  :crai: )

She should release an anniversary edition of Born To Die in 2022 that includes the demos and some outtakes. :creep:

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

She should release an anniversary edition of Born To Die in 2022 that includes the demos and some outtakes. :creep:

That would be the biggest waste of both her our time. :facepalm: might as well hold your breath until life is beautiful leaks. :facepalm:

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend:

That would be the biggest waste of both her our time. :facepalm:

Why? We already have the tracks anyway, so it's not like we're missing out on them, but it would be nice to have them officially released, and 10- or 20-year anniversary re-releases are not exactly unheard of.

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

Why? We already have the tracks anyway, so it's not like we're missing out on them, but it would be nice to have them officially released, and 10- or 20-year anniversary re-releases are not exactly unheard of.

That's exactly why it would be a waste of time to me. But mainly because 9/10..lana would count that as an album release, therefore making the wait for whatever new music shes made even longer

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend:

I think I've listened to God Bless America and When the World Was At War We Kept Dancing maybe twice. If those songs were gone the album would be better and less of a chore to sit through  :creep: I find I either listen to the first half or the second half, it's a lot for one sitting.

karma drawn up in lines / baby it's a freebie you sure look deprived

OMG BISH THIS REAL, IM SHOOK

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup: