Elle

Lust For Life - Post-Release Discussion Thread + Poll

Lust for Life  

260 members have voted

1. 1. What are your favourite tracks from Lust for Life?

• Love
    • Lust for Life
    • 13 Beaches
    • Cherry
    • White Mustang
    • Summer Bummer
    • Groupie Love
    • In My Feelings
    • Coachella - Woodstock in my Mind
    • God Bless America - and All the Beautiful Women in It
    • When The World Was at War We Kept Dancing
    • Beautiful People Beautiful Problems
    • Tomorrow Never Came
    • Heroin
    • Change
    • Get Free

When people said they wouldn't dissapear from this website once the album is released

l.gif

Call them out

Bring the receipts 

Be fearless 

Call them out

Bring the receipts 

Be fearless 

omg you're signature! :wowcry: :oprah: I'm so jealous i want one with my name in the HM font

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Honestly, only Stargirl would find something crazy like that on the internet! :smile3:

Someone asked Lana the original title of Get Free yesterday and she replied with 'Malibu'!

I read that too, somewhere on twitter! :D

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

still no billboard update despite the nielsen numbers being out for like 2 days..  

ben better write billboard a paycheck to stop their ridiculous boycott and get his client that #1 album.

something fishy is going on and we know it's not lana bc she's pepsi.

i76mrxw.png 

Nice, so the original tracklist for the album (when it/if it was called BAR back in January/February) was something like:

1. Young and in Love
  2. Best American Record
  3. Something Real (I have no idea when this was re worked into 13 Beaches so there's that)
  4. Lust For Life (solo, blade runner version)
  5. Groupie Love (solo)
  6. God Bless America
  7. When the World Was At War We Kept Dancing
  8. Tomorrow Never Came (Solo)
  9. Beautiful People (Solo)
  10. Yosemite
  11. Heroin
  12. Malibu
  13. The other song she said she scrapped, "Wild One" maybe?

Seems nice and cohesive but it doesn't have Cherry, White Mustang (also I don't know when were this two recorded) or Change so I'm glad the tracklist changed.

tumblr_o3dsrkyP3X1ug1kl3o1_400.gif

Lana might not have #1 album anymore, since now Billboard is claiming that their "top-tier data provider" has run into "technical difficulty problems" so they're surpassing the deadline and will have it posted later this week.

image.png

65bd2c2193c8751f270e1a169eb4fc2e.gif

Lana might not have #1 album anymore, since now Billboard is claiming that their "top-tier data provider" has run into "technical difficulty problems" so they're surpassing the deadline and will have it posted later this week.

image.png

well she never "had it" in the first place since it wasn't confirmed by billboard. 

they gonna blackout her for sure.

i76mrxw.png 

image.png

Why does this shit keep happening to Lana and this fanbase?

tumblr_o3dsrkyP3X1ug1kl3o1_400.gif

image.png

Jay-Z and Meek Mill getting ready to provide them with money so that he gets his #1

well she never "had it" in the first place since it wasn't confirmed by billboard. 

they gonna blackout her for sure.

Well she basically did, since the leaked data had Lana as #1. But since Billboard is corrupt and let's Tidal buy it's artists #1s, Lana won't have it  :crossed:

Hopefully the backlash will be so immense that they'll never do this again.

65bd2c2193c8751f270e1a169eb4fc2e.gif

Well she basically did, since the leaked data had Lana as #1. But since Billboard is corrupt and let's Tidal buy it's artists #1s, Lana won't have it  :crossed:

Hopefully the backlash will be so immense that they'll never do this again.

yeah i know the thing is billboard didn't accept nielsen's data bc of reasons unknown and the "only actual real reason" would be that they somehow didn't agree on how it was counted and most probably with lana being #1. i doubt that they suspect fake numbers but disagree on how nielsen counted something. there's no other reason except for something fishy going on in some other list (singles, or genre specific). another possibility is a weird sudden rule change again bc (gonna say it again) there's no reason to withhold all charts for days, especially the new debuts/ top 5 or top10 which they usually post before the full charts anyway if there wasn't a real big change in how things are getting counted / a big disagreement with nielsen's data in the first place.

i76mrxw.png