Elle

Lust For Life - Post-Release Discussion Thread + Poll

Lust for Life  

260 members have voted

1. 1. What are your favourite tracks from Lust for Life?

• Love
    • Lust for Life
    • 13 Beaches
    • Cherry
    • White Mustang
    • Summer Bummer
    • Groupie Love
    • In My Feelings
    • Coachella - Woodstock in my Mind
    • God Bless America - and All the Beautiful Women in It
    • When The World Was at War We Kept Dancing
    • Beautiful People Beautiful Problems
    • Tomorrow Never Came
    • Heroin
    • Change
    • Get Free

Back to elders react lol

They mostly loved her and agree with some things they said but her music diversion is more noticeable if you bear in mind all her discography not just the hits

Edit:I posted it twice by mistake,sorry for that

...just you and me feeling the heat even when the sun goes down...

my mom told me that her voice sounds the same too and i'm like how? where? maybe in her "hits" songs tho, there should be a correlation somewhere ... 

edit: i can't believe i'm listening to someone saying her music isn't layered enough, the song selection is tragic and really lacks diversity but yas lana get that promo i guess  :creep:  :creepna2:

!!!

Just watched this! I'm very disappointed in the song selection they chose. That guy would have liked her more if they would have played songs like West Coast or Shades of Cool. They also should have played Lust For Life! But I'm glad they all liked her and even had a stan to clock the tea. 

SizzlingThornyIndigobunting-size_restric

Just watched this! I'm very disappointed in the song selection they chose. That guy would have liked her more if they would have played songs like West Coast or Shades of Cool. They also should have played Lust For Life! But I'm glad they all liked her and even had a stan to clock the tea.

RETWEET

...just you and me feeling the heat even when the sun goes down...

Just received my vinyl and it is the most beautiful thing I have ever seen I’m dying.

This era has been so iconic. With the Love video, the leakage mess, #1 album, the quality music (her best ever, IMO), the visuals, and this upcoming tour which is clearly going to be big.

Lana slayed me.

Before a new record I want to see the 25 unreleased songs collection come through but it's probably not happening. But let's be real, it really is pointless unless she includes songs like BAR, Yosemite, RBFY and maybe some Honeymoon outtakes.

J_y3rCCaOm_adr9G8jmKUeLBlXOz__j7VV0ZmA3W

Yes we definitely need BAR live 

I hope she'll be wearing something like these:

lana_del_rey_miles_d-2.jpg

tenor.gif

Maybe she could wear something futuristic lol

can't wait for lana to come out in this

tumblr_od7mhebEm61qlvwnco5_500.gif 

:hooker:

!!!

idk how i feel about having twenty somethings, that blonde girl i swear i've seen her on the college videos; I want more of that older woman, people 30s-50s, actual adults..

also Sergio could fucking choke me and slam me up a wall n i'd be thankful

tenor.gif

They didn't show much variety, they should've had them listen to OTTR, SOC, CW, WC, MTWBT

honestly..tea

i dont get why they don't show people her deep cuts and incredible ballads, I really wanted the Elder's reacters to hear stuff like ToW or BB, Ride, and more stuff off of Honeymoon such as 24, Salvatore, or Terrance Loves You- but im sure the fine bros just look her name up on the search bar and take the first 5 videos they see & copy paste her wikipedia info and shoot blind with it :crossed:

also Sergio could fucking choke me and slam me up a wall n i'd be thankful

tenor.gif

ahh that name haunts me :toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

nnnh so I might just go for general admission for Lana, if that 

I forgot how much stadium tickets cost :x and I really have issues with anxiety during concerts so aside from seeing Lana it'd just be a really bad day. Plus, I'd have to skip class and even working in the lab. I could afford maybe bronze VIP but it's just not worth it for me. 

At least she'll be across the street from me  :deadbanana: Lana come visit my lab 

nnnh so I might just go for general admission for Lana, if that 

I forgot how much stadium tickets cost :x and I really have issues with anxiety during concerts so aside from seeing Lana it'd just be a really bad day. Plus, I'd have to skip class and even working in the lab. I could afford maybe bronze VIP but it's just not worth it for me. 

At least she'll be across the street from me  :deadbanana: Lana come visit my lab 

girl just take the day off. ONE day wouldn't hurt, especially when you said lana never comes to your city

girl just take the day off. ONE day wouldn't hurt, especially when you said lana never comes to your city

It's hard when you have class, lab classes (can't skip, lose points) + work (not good to skip, but possible)

I'll probably go ahead and do general admit at worst, but I can't sit in the cold all day (January concert in Ohio, Lana, cmon bb) to maybe get a good floor seat. 

It's hard when you have class, lab classes (can't skip, lose points) + work (not good to skip, but possible)

I'll probably go ahead and do general admit at worst, but I can't sit in the cold all day (January concert in Ohio, Lana, cmon bb) to maybe get a good floor seat. 

remember: you only live once.

idk how your college or schedule works, but maybe you could do all your work the week before so that you could have your day off