Elle

Lust For Life - Post-Release Discussion Thread + Poll

Lust for Life  

260 members have voted

1. 1. What are your favourite tracks from Lust for Life?

• Love
    • Lust for Life
    • 13 Beaches
    • Cherry
    • White Mustang
    • Summer Bummer
    • Groupie Love
    • In My Feelings
    • Coachella - Woodstock in my Mind
    • God Bless America - and All the Beautiful Women in It
    • When The World Was at War We Kept Dancing
    • Beautiful People Beautiful Problems
    • Tomorrow Never Came
    • Heroin
    • Change
    • Get Free

remember: you only live once.

idk how your college or schedule works, but maybe you could do all your work the week before so that you could have your day off

With classes and lectures (especially in the first weeks) it's nbd to skip lecture, but I have three labs scheduled next semester that I have to take and you just can't make those up. You have to have a really good reason, like hospitalization. 

If it were just a matter of arriving at, say, 4, and waiting, nbd, but it's never that, unless early access would lend me that opportunity. 

Imagine, there must be at least one weirdass fan out there that thinks Coachella is the best song in her dicography. Strange world...

that's rich coming from someone who dislikes Tomorrow Never Came & When the World Was at War. lmao

Y'all are honestly reaching. We all know she's going to make another record, eventually. So, her saying she hopes the next one will be better isn't that big of a deal. We know she constantly writes & records. There's probably enough songs on Rick's computer to make 12+ albums. Imo, don't get your hopes up until at least, we get confirmation of something like a new single!

tumblr_put6epa8mC1uz4347o9_500.gif

I toldja she was already onto a new album and normally on a tour, by the end of the tour there is some new song that she will sing a few lines from

and with the tour not even starting until January, plenty of time to do studio stuff

Lana is our modern day Edith Piaf. Totally unique. a mixture of Brian WIlson Roy Orbison, Leonard Cohen, Gram Parsons, Elton & Bernie. Born to Die/Paradise is comparable to Elton's Captain Fantastic. All the records need to be listened whole. Waiting for a box set vinyl of all 400 songs not on any lp

young and beautiful remains her best song of all time.

still get chills. video games can CHOKE trisha4.gif

binch how can u say YAB is better than VG

Zmqor.gif

that's rich coming from someone who dislikes Tomorrow Never Came & When the World Was at War. lmao

i don't dislike them i just think they're kinda boring and it's fun shading them :teehee:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

binch how can u say YAB is better than VG

Zmqor.gif

i don't dislike them i just think they're kinda boring and it's fun shading them :teehee:

Young and Beautiful definitely is better than VG let's not kid ourself here.

ANYWAY

I noticed something weird

When I googled

"boy and girl meet by the great design"

Every result was about the Lana song.

But idgi. Wasn't this a common saying even before lana made that song??? Or did she in fact coin the phrase?

Young and Beautiful definitely is better than VG let's not kid ourself here.

ANYWAY

When I googled

But idgi. Wasn't this a common saying even before lana made that song??? Or did she in fact coin the phrase?

Maybe Google knows you're a big Lana fan and gives you the result it thinks you want?

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

@@Creyk

I just put that line of lyrics in and same thing, all Lana

guess we indeed are the Lucky Ones

Lana is our modern day Edith Piaf. Totally unique. a mixture of Brian WIlson Roy Orbison, Leonard Cohen, Gram Parsons, Elton & Bernie. Born to Die/Paradise is comparable to Elton's Captain Fantastic. All the records need to be listened whole. Waiting for a box set vinyl of all 400 songs not on any lp

Does anyone have the parody video of some men standing in a TV studio while GBA is playing instead of the USA's anthem? 

I made the video I think you're referring to! Find it at https://twitter.com/circumambulo/status/896090315114688512/video/1

Sorry for the late reply, I've been on hiatus 

fullsizeoutput-3494.png

Taylor just shared a personal playlist on Spotify and there are 2 Lana tracks from Lust for Life on there (Love and Tomorrow Never Came)

https://open.spotify.com/user/spotify/playlist/37i9dQZF1DWYNQGLNOo9E7

my faves!

Taste taste taste

...just you and me feeling the heat even when the sun goes down...

ANYWAY

When I googled

i tried to google with changing the preferences for results before Jan 1st 2012 on the tool thingy and I didn't get anything special, just stuff like 

Gender Disparities in the Design Field

Designer babies: Creating the perfect child - CNN.com

idk why i searched, tbh i was always curious about this line  :creep: