Elle

Lust For Life - Post-Release Discussion Thread + Poll

Lust for Life  

260 members have voted

1. 1. What are your favourite tracks from Lust for Life?

• Love
    • Lust for Life
    • 13 Beaches
    • Cherry
    • White Mustang
    • Summer Bummer
    • Groupie Love
    • In My Feelings
    • Coachella - Woodstock in my Mind
    • God Bless America - and All the Beautiful Women in It
    • When The World Was at War We Kept Dancing
    • Beautiful People Beautiful Problems
    • Tomorrow Never Came
    • Heroin
    • Change
    • Get Free

i already told y'all about the fact that i bought a t-shirt with YOSEMITE written on it and now i look dumb wearing it since lana didn't released the song

angrrer

i won a underrated member lipster award im dog im nice don't come for me or i will eat u

i already told y'all about the fact that i bought a t-shirt with YOSEMITE written on it and now i look dumb wearing it since lana didn't released the song

angrrer

Demand Lana to give your money back for the shirt. False advertising!!

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

angrrer

But you still get to look like Lana since she was wearing a Yosemite shirt. Plus, people were wearing Yosemite shirts before the song existed, so you don't look weird lol

tumblr_ow8qt6vZl01w30flno1_1280.jpg

Yesterday at my friend's house, his gf put on Coachella and said it was her favorite from LFL. Scariest Halloween yet

oawWd_s-200x150.gif

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

But you still get to look like Lana since she was wearing a Yosemite shirt. Plus, people were wearing Yosemite shirts before the song existed, so you don't look weird lol

AT LEAST; ppl will think that i went there or something

~~

lana copied my haircut now i'm copying her style, it's fair JK

i won a underrated member lipster award im dog im nice don't come for me or i will eat u

the fact that lana almost didn't include WTWWAWWKD on the album because it didn't end with a "good feeling"

The fact that she didn't include Yosemite because it did end with a good feeling. tumblr_inline_oas8gvK2eg1t66yui_500.gif

Lana for LDR6: With this album, I actually threw away all the material I had gathered and decided to start fresh. The other album was darker, more introspective, full of all these intense and amazing and fresh experiences I've had recently, with realizations I've never come to on any of my other albums. It almost made me feel something. With the current socio-political climate, I didn't think that was the right move for the world, so this album is just a lot of humming and some occasional monotone bird chirpings. Rick Nowels produced everything. 

*Stevie Nicks shows up on a white horse*

Stevie: Lana, I love it.

Lana: Thanks, Stevie. It's really the closest I think I've come to recreating Born to Die. The gays will be shook, if I do say so myself. 

I want Lana to work with Floria Sigismondi, I can see a video happen between them two. Thinking Cherry or Summer Bummer. For example, I've been obsessed with this video and song, very beautiful

tumblr_ow8qt6vZl01w30flno1_1280.jpg

GUYS THIS ISN'T THE THREAD BUT

https://soundcloud.com/melanie-martinez-unreleased-108489692/lolita-demo-instrumental

What u think of this?

UMM CAN WE ADDRESS THE FACT THAT THEY LEAKED SNIPPETS OF SUMMER BUMMER AND WHITE MUSTANG INSTRUMENTALS AKDIEJDJUD

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend:

UMM CAN WE ADDRESS THE FACT THAT THEY LEAKED SNIPPETS OF SUMMER BUMMER AND WHITE MUSTANG INSTRUMENTALS AKDIEJDJUD

They sound fake tbh

CHERRY BITCH CHERRRRYYYYY GET FREE CAN CHOKE CHERRY NEEDS A VIDEO