Elle

Lust For Life - Post-Release Discussion Thread + Poll

Lust for Life  

260 members have voted

1. 1. What are your favourite tracks from Lust for Life?

• Love
    • Lust for Life
    • 13 Beaches
    • Cherry
    • White Mustang
    • Summer Bummer
    • Groupie Love
    • In My Feelings
    • Coachella - Woodstock in my Mind
    • God Bless America - and All the Beautiful Women in It
    • When The World Was at War We Kept Dancing
    • Beautiful People Beautiful Problems
    • Tomorrow Never Came
    • Heroin
    • Change
    • Get Free

omg I can't believe none of y'all are talking about her hair!!! I wonder if she has permanently dyed it this color or whether its just a wig or part of a Halloween outfit or something?? this is amazing, I would love her next album to be more Lizzy-esque. It would make so much sense considering ending of Get Free is "out of the black, into the blue" which she sings in her old Lizzy voice! ahhhhh hope she comes through with beach blonde baby visuals next album!

omg I can't believe none of y'all are talking about her hair!!! I wonder if she has permanently dyed it this color or whether its just a wig or part of a Halloween outfit or something?? this is amazing, I would love her next album to be more Lizzy-esque. It would make so much sense considering ending of Get Free is "out of the black, into the blue" which she sings in her old Lizzy voice! ahhhhh hope she comes through with beach blonde baby visuals next album!

Its a wig for a costume sadly 

She said she might make a video for Cherry or Get Free so that means we won't be getting a video for Cherry or Get Free.

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

the fans before LfL dropped: lana sing architecture, wild ones, something real

lana: HOW DO YOU KNOW THAT SONG

SxOiaLi.jpg

June 2014: UV release

May-June 2015: Endless Summer Tour

September 2015: HM release

July 2017: LFL release

January-April 2018: LA to the Moon Tour

Autumn 2018: LDR6 release?  :pray2:

i'm flying to the moon again, dreaming about heroin... 

I'm hoping for a Cherry video. I like the darker beats and it's cute. It's also great to see her more dedicated to playing out her eras. I feel like with UV and HM she was sort of checked out before it even started (from a video perspective). 

Hoping for some lavish/technicolor look for Cherry - but you never know with her. We'll see. If it happens, I imagine it would happen before her tour kicks off.

I hope that if she makes the video for Cherry, she says the 'BITCH' and 'FUCK' looking at the camera while doing sexy movements.

Cherry has so many potential omg  :flutter:

???, ?????????

I hope that if she makes the video for Cherry, she says the 'BITCH' and 'FUCK' looking at the camera while doing sexy movements.

Cherry has so many potential omg :flutter:

Imagine Lana as a spy, sent to kill another james Dean headass guy. But she acts as an innocent girl caught in the crossfire of a shoot out. And he saves her. And she lures him in over the next day or so. A quick little love scene. And then she kills him while saying the final "fuck" at the end of the song.

Edit: and the whole video is colored similar to Sin City (the Frank Miller movie). Where it's noir black and white, but certain things are in color and vibrant. Example would be Lanas lips or something. A rose on the ground. A bullet in the air.

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend:

Imagine Lana as a spy, sent to kill another james Dean headass guy. But she acts as an innocent girl caught in the crossfire of a shoot out. And he saves her. And she lures him in over the next day or so. A quick little love scene. And then she kills him while saying the final "fuck" at the end of the song.

Edit: and the whole video is colored similar to Sin City (the Frank Miller movie). Where it's noir black and white, but certain things are in color and vibrant. Example would be Lanas lips or something. A rose on the ground. A bullet in the air.

A concept!

???, ?????????

I can't I really need a Cherry video :defeated:

Me too, like omfg. I can't remember who it was, but ever since someone posted their vision for a Get Free video...i can't help but think about it and want it more than anything.

It was like at the end when it's the ocean sounds, we see Lana wearing some 60s fashion (like in the lfl video) floating in the ocean, smiling at the camera and tears of joy in her eyes. Bc shes out of the black. She's almost where she wants to be.

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend:

I feel like the video is going to be Cherry instead of Get Free for some reason? But Get Free would be so much more interesting. I want to see what visuals she attaches to that song. Plus it would tie the era together better.

You call me lavender, you call me sunshine.

I know I say UV is my favorite album, but I really love all of Lana's albums so much :crying: She doesn't stop being great. I listen to LFL all the time cause it's a masterpiece. With Lana's albums, you have to wait a few months to really fall in love with its entirety. Why am I so passionate? No one in my life except here feels the same lol

tumblr_ow8qt6vZl01w30flno1_1280.jpg