Elle

Lust For Life - Post-Release Discussion Thread + Poll

Lust for Life  

259 members have voted

1. 1. What are your favourite tracks from Lust for Life?

• Love
    • Lust for Life
    • 13 Beaches
    • Cherry
    • White Mustang
    • Summer Bummer
    • Groupie Love
    • In My Feelings
    • Coachella - Woodstock in my Mind
    • God Bless America - and All the Beautiful Women in It
    • When The World Was at War We Kept Dancing
    • Beautiful People Beautiful Problems
    • Tomorrow Never Came
    • Heroin
    • Change
    • Get Free

OMG same!

we all know WAW goes with GBA :crossed:

Honestly I really like the beginning of the video of WM, best part, it's just...   :flutter: giphy.gif

Marina is shook giphy.gif

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

Well the thing is, GBA sucks, whereas Cherry and World At War are amazing. :hooker:

oooo ouch owie i burnt my lip on this scolding TEA

Honestly I really like the beginning of the video of WM, best part,it's just...   :flutter: giphy.gif

i love the beginning of the Architecture video too! such an iconic pose im surprised it isn't used more like the wink from Love :flutter:

Well the thing is, GBA sucks, whereas Cherry and World At War are amazing. :hooker:

GBA doesn't sucks honey, it's only bad treated tbh.

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

God Bless America... and all the beautiful women in it 

U1kz6Pk.gif

Is it the end of an era? Is it the end of America?

huCz1DB.gif

I'm flying to the moon again dreaming about Heroin

tOZSVYz.gif

when the bridge of Heroin kicked in for the first time

tOZSVYz.gif

Me too, like omfg. I can't remember who it was, but ever since someone posted their vision for a Get Free video...i can't help but think about it and want it more than anything.

It was like at the end when it's the ocean sounds, we see Lana wearing some 60s fashion (like in the lfl video) floating in the ocean, smiling at the camera and tears of joy in her eyes. Bc shes out of the black. She's almost where she wants to be.

THAT WAS ME <3

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

THANK YOU FOR MAKING THE SONG 10× EASIER TO VISUALISE IN MY MIND. :kiss2: :icant:

No problem sis :hooker: That concept could never become a reality though because i don't think Lana can act convincingly :thumb3:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

I'm so mad she wants to "retire" Cola... She should just change the name from Harvey to something else like Javi  :crossed:  :crossed:

i mean we should let some time pass at least, to respect the victims. Maybe in 5 years or so she'll reclaim the song and change the lyrics like "And I was in the sky with [...] making me crazy" which still works. If a lot of fans ask for it it could be possible, but for the moment it's better to take it off  :oprah3:

I'm so mad she wants to "retire" Cola... She should just change the name from Harvey to something else like Javi  :crossed:  :crossed:

tbh unless she were to sing it live like in 2012/2013 then she can keep it

i understand the whole reason though, purely changing it to javi or 'ah he's ' wouldn't be enough. there's already articles written about her (the only times she's been mentioned this year in msm was her Love posters, G-Eazy, cursing trump, and this; at least on my end- so overall her media presence is already shitty)- and she confirmed it was about him, there's really not much else she can do 

plus personal feelings are probably horrid for her- she wrote a song mentioning him seducing younger women, and Lana wanting to hit the fast lane with him and letting his wife go; something that to her was a fun little joke and tease as they were acquaintances at the time- so while it was a lil gag for her it was a terrifying reality for many many women that were abused and belittled.

how would you feel if you had written something about lets say Spacey as a joke and then his whole scandal actually being real for someone you imagined to be in their place- while to you it was an idea. it would feel REALLY shitty, i'm proud she at least acknowledged it and owned up to leaving it behind- even if it didn't seem like she necessarily wanted to be questioned about it :toofunny:

Lana pls make a Cherry MV pls :defeated:

soon

tenor.gif

The legendary Born to Die is almost at 300 fucking weeks on the Billboard 200, but it has been out for second week and Lust for Life is dropping fast. This is homophobic iTunes needs to put her catalog on sale to save the queen, or she should've done tour packages with the album  :trisha: