Elle

Lust For Life - Post-Release Discussion Thread + Poll

Lust for Life  

260 members have voted

1. 1. What are your favourite tracks from Lust for Life?

• Love
    • Lust for Life
    • 13 Beaches
    • Cherry
    • White Mustang
    • Summer Bummer
    • Groupie Love
    • In My Feelings
    • Coachella - Woodstock in my Mind
    • God Bless America - and All the Beautiful Women in It
    • When The World Was at War We Kept Dancing
    • Beautiful People Beautiful Problems
    • Tomorrow Never Came
    • Heroin
    • Change
    • Get Free

most of the people complaining about screaming gays have apparently never been to a Lana show before because its definitely not as bad when youre there as everyone makes it out to be. but it's good on the other hand because i will never have to put up with some people that have an account on here when I go to Lana's future shows

My screaming gay experience seeing Lana was honestly pretty bad but not, like, unbearable. During the actual performance it isn't as bad but the waiting period before Lana would come out is when people are the most obnoxious

No i would definitely go and see her, but i mean if i had to choose between a new album and a tour i'd choose a new album

Oh, ok, I understand.  :agree:

My screaming gay experience seeing Lana was honestly pretty bad but not, like, unbearable. During the actual performance it isn't as bad but the waiting period before Lana would come out is when people are the most obnoxious

Omg, I experienced the same in London, people were screaming for the stage set guys and when the curtain fluttered and I was like chill people! :lmao:

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

Oh, ok, I understand.  :agree:

Omg, I experienced the same in London, people were screaming for the stage set guys and when the curtain fluttered and I was like chill people! :lmao:

Exactly, and people were yelling about beating people up to get closer to the front of the stage  :derpna:  People just get so vicious to others around celebs and thats why I have a love/hate relationship with seeing concerts in the pit. 

At my show they would literally start to tap a drum or something to make sure mics were working and people screamed, they screamed for any lighting changes, and all the set guys too lmao. Like, what? You would know if Lana was about to come out, the lights would turn off. Why scream bloody murder at every slight movement on stage

Exactly, and people were yelling about beating people up to get closer to the front of the stage  :derpna:  People just get so vicious to others around celebs and thats why I have a love/hate relationship with seeing concerts in the pit. 

At my show they would literally start to tap a drum or something to make sure mics were working and people screamed, they screamed for any lighting changes, and all the set guys too lmao. Like, what? You would know if Lana was about to come out, the lights would turn off. Why scream bloody murder at every slight movement on stage

lol what where have you been at, ive never had a similar experience

only time the gays scream before the show is when they put the Del Rey sign up, or at least it has been like that for the shows ive been to

image.png

lol what where have you been at, ive never had a similar experience

only time the gays scream before the show is when they put the Del Rey sign up, or at least it has been like that for the shows ive been to

Lmao this particular show was in MA at an arena style show (it was the Endless Summer tour and i don't recall them using the Del Rey sign then) but I also saw her at a more intimate venue where people were packed like sardines and oddly enough the people at that show weren't as bad as the bigger one. It seems to be worse at the larger scale shows I've been to, people were doing the screaming for no reason thing at a Gaga concert I went to last week too

I'm excited by the prospect of a world tour (if it actually happens that is  :hooker: ) because hopefully travelling around the world will mean LDR6 has an interesting and fresh sound, maybe influenced by some of the places she has visited?

after Paradise Tour, UV happened so yes we def need a world tour

i won a underrated member lipster award im dog im nice don't come for me or i will eat u

~~

guys im brazilian, latin america will always have the craziest fans ever and probably i would scream as well since there are only two options

1) scream like a ho

2) get annoyed and not be able to do absolutely nothing since 90% of ppl there will be screaming

~~

about LFL: i never disliked an album so damn fast

i can't listen to cherry anymore  (i can recognize a bop but i'm not able to listen to it) nor 13 beaches

there are only a few songs in my playlist: 

• beautiful people beautiful problems (my fav song, but i can't listen bc i cry a lot)
  • summer bummer (youtube version you kno)
  • i only listen to A$AP's part (the bridge and final chorus) in groupie love
  • white mustang

i won a underrated member lipster award im dog im nice don't come for me or i will eat u

Im prefer a tour. She wrote her best album on tour. Gimme all that ultraviolence but now with a happy theme mom   :deadbanana:  I hope she goes to many countrys not only in the same europe countrys and usa citys :hooker:

But I really want to see here in Sweden sometime. I missed the other times, I couldn't make it.  :poordat:

I need new merch

Except for that ugly sun screen cap-thingy.

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

But I really want to see here in Sweden sometime. I missed the other times, I couldn't make it.  :poordat:

Except for that ugly sun screen cap-thingy.

Lol true

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

Lmao I think Lana was just live on IG by accident for a second

yeah she was livestreaming THAT 'apple event' for, like, a few seconds

update: she said "hi cuties" and ":)" then turned off

yall literally say this after every single album release ctfu

this is why no one takes you seriously

Love this album. It's so joyful(of course yall cant relate lmao)

Who on here needs to take anyone else seriously. We're on an online forum for a singer

Seems you can't relate either since you literally wish death and suffering upon anyone who says anything slightly negative about Taylor Swiffer

Who on here needs to take anyone else seriously. We're on an online forum for a singer

Seems you can't relate either since you literally wish death and suffering upon anyone who says anything slightly negative about Taylor Swiffer

Yeah right as if yall arent desperately seeking approval through this boring ass forum

I never wished death on anybody because of The Lord. Take your pills.

BTW you do suffer every single time you come across something about Her and I do love it yes.

Lmao I think Lana was just live on IG by accident for a second

yeah she was livestreaming THAT 'apple event' for, like, a few seconds

update: she said "hi cuties" and ":)" then turned off

There was a little bit more: http://lanaboards.com/index.php?/topic/7308-instagram-updates/?p=553256

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

Yeah right as if yall arent desperately seeking approval through this boring ass forum

I never wished death on anybody because of The Lord. Take your pills.

BTW you do suffer every single time you come across something about Her and I do love it yes.

So...

Bye Bye Baby Bye Bye Bye 

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup: