Mileena

Chords and scores for songs

Post any chords and scores of songs you find of Lana's songs here ;D

I'll post the Born To Die PVG:

http://www.scribd.com/doc/87465479/Lana-Del-Rey-Born-to-Die-PVG

^ you can download that for free and it's really accurate(:

Does anyone have some chords or a piano score for Last Girl On Earth, Come When You Call Me America or Playing Dangerous?

4r9w86.jpg

Post any chords and scores of songs you find of Lana's songs here ;D

I'll post the Born To Die PVG:

http://www.scribd.co...Born-to-Die-PVG

^ you can download that for free and it's really accurate(:

Does anyone have some chords or a piano score for Last Girl On Earth, Come When You Call Me America or Playing Dangerous?

Playing dangerous instrumental is pretty much the same as this one. Maybe its easier to get the chords for this one ^_^

Jesus, i never realized that Blue Jeans is the same chord progression throughout the entire song--verse, chorus, and bridge. Shows that great songs can still be written with three chords. Hell yeah.

I have perfect pitch

Really now? Do you actually have absolute pitch or is it relative pitch? Are you one of those insane people who, if someone slams their fists down on a piano, you can easily identify every note of the tone cluster?

"The limits of my language mean the limits of my world." -Wittgenstein

Absolute

Really now? Do you actually have absolute pitch or is it relative pitch? Are you one of those insane people who, if someone slams their fists down on a piano, you can easily identify every note of the tone cluster?

Absolute pitch! And I haven't tried that yet. :blush:

X----into me, into you----X

Absolute pitch! And I haven't tried that yet. :blush:

Oh man. You little rarity, you. What are you doing on a Lana Del Rey forum? Go out into the world and entertain crowds. Do you ever annoy people by calling out the pitch of everything around you, like car horns and alarms, machinery, people's voices in conversation, bells, etc.? Can i hire you to be my notator/transcriber? Also, can we play pitch games, please? I want to test you! It'll be fun. But don't cheat!

"The limits of my language mean the limits of my world." -Wittgenstein

Oh man. You little rarity, you. What are you doing on a Lana Del Rey forum? Go out into the world and entertain crowds. Do you ever annoy people by calling out the pitch of everything around you, like car horns and alarms, machinery, people's voices in conversation, bells, etc.? Can i hire you to be my notator/transcriber? Also, can we play pitch games, please? I want to test you! It'll be fun. But don't cheat!

I actually do. And it rEALLY annoys me when people are off pitch, so being a Lana fan is a bit odd, isn't it. :P

And yes, that sounds great!!

X----into me, into you----X

Jesus, i never realized that Blue Jeans is the same chord progression throughout the entire song--verse, chorus, and bridge. Shows that great songs can still be written with three chords. Hell yeah.

I asked my guitar teacher for some easy Lana chords and he gave me blue jeans, I was quite surprised to see only three chords too because it doesn't really sound like it.

tumblr_inline_mpf5hqIjBE1ruk3rs.gif