buster

LA to the Moon Tour 2018

If I don't buy tickets for the European dates do we think I could get some at a later date at a fair price? Like she did twickets for Liverpool which basically meant the re sellers couldn't make more than the actual price. 

I need time to check flights, hotel etc.

qsVmBMd.png

WHY WHY WHY HASN'T THIS BEEN ANNOUNCED PROPERLY BY LANA OR HER STAFF????

Hello Europe - join Lana on tour!

Buy any merch or music item* from Lana’s store and receive a code to access the fan pre-sale for her upcoming European shows. Shop by 10am BST Wednesday 18th October to be eligible.

Please note that access to this exclusive pre-sale will not guarantee tickets.

Pre-sale begins at 12 noon local time on Wednesday 11th October and all passcodes will be sent out by 11am BST Wednesday 18th October.

Already bought Lust For Life or merch via this store already? Don't worry, you're automatically in the mix to enter the pre-sale and will receive your code by 11am BST Wednesday 18th October.

TOUR DATES:
4/11 Milan, Mediolanum Forum
4/13 Rome, Palalottomatica
4/16 Berlin, Mercedes-Benz Arena
4/17 Antwerp, Sportpaleis
4/19 Barcelona, Palau, Sant Jordi
4/20 Madrid, Palcio De Vistalegre

*No purchase necessary. Click here for details.

Source: http://store.universalmusic.com/lanadelrey/

I'm so lucky to already have bougt a vinyl from the store... but I'm not going to any of those dates. Hope there'll be a code for the upcoming European dates as well. :crossed:

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

WHY WHY WHY HASN'T THIS BEEN ANNOUNCED PROPERLY BY LANA OR HER STAFF????

Source: http://store.universalmusic.com/lanadelrey/

I'm so lucky to already have bougt a vinyl from the store... but I'm not going to any of those dates. Hope there'll be a code for the upcoming European dates as well. :crossed:

am i blind or is there really only music? where is the merch? :toofunny:

am i blind or is there really only music? where is the merch? :toofunny:

I see only music as well... I thought I saw the merch the other day, but now I can't find them... ugh, why can't the new merch stores just linked from her official website, this it so annoying!

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

good lord there are 3 different lana shops, talk about disorganization oO

THAT'S WHAT I MEAN, it's so confusing!! Why not link them all from her website so you know where to find them properly??

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

THAT'S WHAT I MEAN, it's so confusing!! Why not link them all from her website so you know where to find them properly??

the whole thing including the ticket pre-sale with it's lack of announcement is a big ol' mess :runs:

I think I'm going to buy the Silver VIP, does anyone know more or less what is the difference? with the silver you enter half an hour before, one hour ...? How long is there between one and the other? and the VIP are in another different queue?  :kiss3: