buster

LA to the Moon Tour 2018

I couldn't agree more. For the NA dates....Toronto and Hawaii are one of the only ones really selling. It's horrible bc its so soon. They really need to downsize the venue or discount that shit! Her fans are young, she shouldn't do that.

Lana's Palau Sant Jordi show is already almost sold out wig that place is huge. If she wants the US shows to sell this well she needs to ax those ridiculous prices

ywspk.png

Concert_Volem_Acollir_al_Palau_Sant_Jord

I couldn't agree more. For the NA dates....Toronto and Hawaii are one of the only ones really selling. It's horrible bc its so soon. They really need to downsize the venue or discount that shit! Her fans are young, she shouldn't do that.

Some of the venues like Detroit, Charlotte, Atlanta, and Nashville were downsized so hopefully they sell better now. Boston, Toronto, Newark and Hawaii are probably gonna sell out tho.

A possible future tour date on the European leg??

Lana said she loves the Polish fans and plans on going back in 3-5 months!

https://twitter.com/delreypoland/status/930413872955232256

Advertising and promotion for the tour! Has anyone seen it on TV or so?

Dallas (TX, USA) version:

Belgian version:

Spanish version:

When I watch these I want to scream shit like MY GIRL HAS COME SO FAR I'M SO PROUD

butterflies-gif-2.giflana-dancing-smaller.gif

Can veteran Lana fans give me advice on camping out?

I'm going to the Nashville show on Feb. 6, and I'm probably going to be camping out. I'd also like to know how you're able to get merch and stuff if you camp out? Don't you have to stay in line at all times? The last Lana show I went to I'm pretty sure the merch stand was no where near the people that had camped out. Is there a separate stand? Also, whats the best do's & don'ts? 

SizzlingThornyIndigobunting-size_restric

She said she would sing unreleased songs on the tour - what if she will sing Yosemite?? :hdu: Like, she's in a such happy place and mind when she's playing for us and and the feeling is just right and she just decides to shares it with us. :deadbanana:

Gurl, release more European dates, I wanna go too!! :icant:

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

Some of the venues like Detroit, Charlotte, Atlanta, and Nashville were downsized so hopefully they sell better now. Boston, Toronto, Newark and Hawaii are probably gonna sell out tho.

Atlanta wasn't downsized, it's still at the largest arena. They should've moved it to the one 30 mins north because it holds 3-4K less

BzhmW.png

Atlanta wasn't downsized, it's still at the largest arena. They should've moved it to the one 30 mins north because it holds 3-4K less

What I mean by downsized is that they closed off some of the upper sections and moved people lower

Already planning my outfit for the show

tumblr_p1jmzg2rMW1vkmteko1_1280.jpg

Coca Cola Cherry shirt from Cotton On & Co (Australian Shop), Vegan Cherry Red Docs, and the official necklace! (which hasnt arrived yet :( ). Not sure about the bottoms I'll wear, but I'm leaning towards either my black ripped jeans or black ripped/studded denim shorts :P (if I fit them by late March. Ive put on weight lol)

tumblr_p1jmzg2rMW1vkmteko2_r1_1280.jpg

What I mean by downsized is that they closed off some of the upper sections and moved people lower

Charlotte was downsized? I didn't hear anything about it.  :um2:

Already planning my outfit for the show

tumblr_p1jmzg2rMW1vkmteko1_1280.jpg

Coca Cola Cherry shirt from Cotton On & Co (Australian Shop), Vegan Cherry Red Docs, and the official necklace! (which hasnt arrived yet :( ). Not sure about the bottoms I'll wear, but I'm leaning towards either my black ripped jeans or black ripped/studded denim shorts :P (if I fit them by late March. Ive put on weight lol)

tumblr_p1jmzg2rMW1vkmteko2_r1_1280.jpg

Super cute! Be super careful with the heart. I almost lost mine off the spoon. 

I’m really excited to see my girl. Not excited that it’s in the trash can that is Newark - but it should be iconic cause she likes jersey.

She should've booked MSG or at least Barclays instead, girl was born in NYC. Lana @ Madison Square Garden would've been iconic!