buster

LA to the Moon Tour 2018

WHY are they still using music videos as background?? They're so old now, I hoped they would use something new for this world tour! That's something big and important, they should have hired a better scenographer! It's not a festival any longer!

Siiigghhh...

more like

why is she still performing video games  :tea:

for anyone at the Denver or Minneapolis show; let us know what the SILVER VIP process is like; I don't know what to expect... is it line up and first come first serve or is it by tickets number? Will people camp out in the freezing cold and then venues let people line up inside?

I'm so judge-y now but

if Lana still uses the music videos as background visuals for her tour (I don't mind if she uses the horses for White Mustang since the song is new), a part of me still thinks she'll play for only one hour just like on festivals. New scene, same songlist. I hope I'm wrong since this is a world tour, which is something huge to do, and I hope she plays some new LFL songs to promote the album. But I think she'll boycott the more political songs since being a proud American might be sensitive to some these days. But probably not her fans.

I think she'll show up in dresses. Maybe she saved the dresses for the tour and that's why she's been playing in black top + jeans lately? (Ok, wishful thinking, we all know that's not why she loves her jeans lately)

Anyway. If she plays less than an hour, I'm pretty sure her fans will go mad since the tickets were so expensive and the critiques will probably write that she ends quickly after greeting her fans at the end of OTTR.

So can we expect 30-40 minutes of Jhené/Kali Uchis, waiting time and then 1 hour (hoping for 1+ for you who are going to see her) with Lana?

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

I'm so judge-y now but

if Lana still uses the music videos as background visuals for her tour (I don't mind if she uses the horses for White Mustang since the song is new), a part of me still thinks she'll play for only one hour just like on festivals. New scene, same songlist. I hope I'm wrong since this is a world tour, which is something huge to do, and I hope she plays some new LFL songs to promote the album. But I think she'll boycott the more political songs since being a proud American might be sensitive to some these days. But probably not her fans.

I think she'll show up in dresses. Maybe she saved the dresses for the tour and that's why she's been playing in black top + jeans lately? (Ok, wishful thinking, we all know that's not why she loves her jeans lately)

Anyway. If she plays less than an hour, I'm pretty sure her fans will go mad since the tickets were so expensive and the critiques will probably write that she ends quickly after greeting her fans at the end of OTTR.

So can we expect 30-40 minutes of Jhené/Kali Uchis, waiting time and then 1 hour (hoping for 1+ for you who are going to see her) with Lana?

Isn't she adding an unreleased song too? I can see her singing a few acapellas too, like Get Free and maybe some audience requests. But yes, I'm hoping she realizes that the big ticket prices warrant a longer set time. 

You call me lavender, you call me sunshine.

Isn't she adding an unreleased song too? I can see her singing a few acapellas too, like Get Free and maybe some audience requests. But yes, I'm hoping she realizes that the big ticket prices warrant a longer set time. 

She says so many things I bet she has already forgotten that she said it. >___>

I think she'll play Serial Killer and maybe acapella of an unreleased that people ask for? Or Elvis since it was just registred. (But I don't think critics will like Elvis)

I'd kill to see both Lana & Jhene the same night :defeated:

I hoped Lana would bring Jhené to Europe. I can't see Lana here (I'm poor ;____; ) but at least I got a ticket for Jhené in Stockholm in February! :)

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

No tea no shade but why do some people spend so much money to see Lana like a million times when it's literally the same show each time

Cuz im stupid

and well, i just use this as an opportunity to travel countries ive never been to. I usually stay there for a couple of days to make a city trip

image.png

No tea no shade but why do some people spend so much money to travel and see Lana like a million times when it's literally the same show each time

That’s not a fair statement to make. It’s not ALWAYS the same...she changes her clothes sometimes.

That’s not a fair statement to make. It’s not ALWAYS the same...she changes her clothes sometimes.

black shirt dark blue jeans ---> black shirt with a different cut and somewhat lighter dark blue jeans

​The concerts in the past have been as contracted, 75 minutes start-finish on stage. I would guess with union/labor laws, by 1045 it will be 

​over.  One should expect opening act to go on very close to time it says show will start, and expect an intermission

​Instead of wasting 30 minutes doing stupid costume changes or waste of time encores, it is wall-to-wall singing start to finish.

​I would not expect more than 90 minutes for the show. Leave the consumer wanting more, and being that the haters/abusers/whiners

​are never satisfied, she could sing 100 songs and someone will whine why not 101.

​Most of the songs are long, and 13 to 18 songs are much more actual words out of a mouth of a singer songerwriter poet than

​most of the others.

Want a four hour show, see Springsteen or Elton.

​I am happy this tour I have seats, for one thing, with the weather, once reports come in on time/etc. I don't need to be there until 15 minutes

​prior to her going on stage.

​And those going to the Prudential Center, allow at least extra time, at least an hour or two, for traffic/parking (especially if driving in from 

​330pm to 730pm and that is on a beautiful sunny warm day. If there is snow/ice.... be careful.

​BTW- every show is different, even if the set list were the same. One goes to see many shows, to be at THE ONE show each tour that

is THE show of shows, where everything is perfect (it was in North Virginia (Jiffy Lube Centre) that I consider the best of best shows I have seen.

​(and I was in pit, but not crushed in the first few rows), and the CT show in the prior tour (indoors). Only certain type acts warrant going to

​more than one show each tour  (in the past that would be for me acts like Elton, Harry Chapin, Lana, Roy Orbison, Paul Simon (where one never knew which show Art Garfunkel showed up for and there was always one) and a few others.

Lana is our modern day Edith Piaf. Totally unique. a mixture of Brian WIlson Roy Orbison, Leonard Cohen, Gram Parsons, Elton & Bernie. Born to Die/Paradise is comparable to Elton's Captain Fantastic. All the records need to be listened whole. Waiting for a box set vinyl of all 400 songs not on any lp

I'm so judge-y now but

She really better play longer than an hour for the price of the tickets... I think she played for close to 90 minutes at the recent NY shows so I have hope (some...). 

Cuz im stupid

and well, i just use this as an opportunity to travel countries ive never been to. I usually stay there for a couple of days to make a city trip

Same. Everyone will tire of me here after I post about all my shows this tour...  :toofunny:

But I'm packing tonight to fly to Denver tomorrow for the show. It's supposed to be in the 50sF this weekend so I'm glad I picked Denver instead of Minneapolis! Sorry to everyone who has to line up in that kind of cold. After this it's Chicago for me so I'm praying for a heat wave.  :defeated: