buster

LA to the Moon Tour 2018

Already planning my outfit for the show

tumblr_p1jmzg2rMW1vkmteko1_1280.jpg

Coca Cola Cherry shirt from Cotton On & Co (Australian Shop), Vegan Cherry Red Docs, and the official necklace! (which hasnt arrived yet :( ). Not sure about the bottoms I'll wear, but I'm leaning towards either my black ripped jeans or black ripped/studded denim shorts :P (if I fit them by late March. Ive put on weight lol)

tumblr_p1jmzg2rMW1vkmteko2_r1_1280.jpg

I love iittttt

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

I started to daydream of going to the European leg and see Lana but I think all the tickets are sold out now. :( I couldn't buy it before because I didn't know how my schedule would be in spring but I know now and I'll be "free" in all spring (except for exams I need to re-take)... maybe it's for the best, I probably can't afford ticket+flight+hotel anyways...

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

hope we get amazing interludes and backdrops this time

shake it up, throw your hands up and get L O O S E 

I started to daydream of going to the European leg and see Lana but I think all the tickets are sold out now. :( I couldn't buy it before because I didn't know how my schedule would be in spring but I know now and I'll be "free" in all spring (except for exams I need to re-take)... maybe it's for the best, I probably can't afford ticket+flight+hotel anyways...

I hadn't realized the Europe shows sold out! The ticketing sites all seem a bit weird (to me) but it doesn't seem like there aren't any available. Good for Lana! But are there secondary sites that you can try like we have Stubhub? 

The fact she's using a song from Honeymoon on that video teaser...I die

Still waiting to get Lollapalooza tickets. After Marina 2015 I'll just wait til I'm sure this woman is already on the backstage getting ready We can always jump some walls if the show goes sold out right gurlzz

Who's gonna line up all night? Like ALL NIGHT LONG? People from the south, please pray for us. I don't want to get my foot amputated...

°C

hV5iqYh.png

°FU1wkgl3.png

At least we'll get a light tan...

I hadn't realized the Europe shows sold out! The ticketing sites all seem a bit weird (to me) but it doesn't seem like there aren't any available. Good for Lana! But are there secondary sites that you can try like we have Stubhub?

A friend offered to sell a ticket to me, but I check up what it would cost with a flight, hotel... and I didn’t include food or tour merch, but I can’t make it with my student budget. :(

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

A friend offered to sell a ticket to me, but I check up what it would cost with a flight, hotel... and I didn’t include food or tour merch, but I can’t make it with my student budget. :(

:toofunny:  Hopefully sooner than later she will come back for you then. 

:toofunny:  Hopefully sooner than later she will come back for you then.

Oh I don’t know... the more time passes, and the closer we get to the first tour date, I lose more faith that she will release any more tour dates, especially in Europe. :( She didn’t sound interested in going back to where she was this year but also added that she’d love to come back to Poland in a few months... I don’t know what she’s thinking. :(

Tickets for any added summer dates should go on sale soon, at least before spring. So I think I’ll definitely gonna miss my chance of seeing Lana on the tour in April. :(

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

I see her in less then a week. I’m shaking!

In Minneapolis?

Who's gonna line up all night? Like ALL NIGHT LONG? People from the south, please pray for us. I don't want to get my foot amputated...

°C

hV5iqYh.png

°FU1wkgl3.png

At least we'll get a light tan...

Omg you gonna go all night ?

My roomate and I are going to MN anyone wanna meet up?

tumblr_mxk6xrLiob1r4y0tco1_500.gif Instagram: pxpi_gringo