buster

LA to the Moon Tour 2018

I think I'm going to buy the Silver VIP, does anyone know more or less what is the difference? with the silver you enter half an hour before, one hour ...? How long is there between one and the other? and the VIP are in another different queue? :kiss3:

I’ve written the differences a few pages back (or in the “tour announcement” thread, I can’t remember). And we don’t know how much earlier people with VIP will enter. But yes, VIP ticket holders usually stand in a line of their own and sometimes enters through a different entrance (like, VIP enters through A7 instead of A3 where normal GA ticket holders will enter).

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

I’ve written the differences a few pages back (or in the “tour announcement” thread, I can’t remember). And we don’t know how much earlier people with VIP will enter. But yes, VIP ticket holders usually stand in a line of their own and sometimes enters through a different entrance (like, VIP enters through A7 instead of A3 where normal GA ticket holders will enter).

Thank you! :sass: Here GA is 56€ and Early Entry (Silver Vip) 185€ so the difference is so big, so i wanted to know before decide if it is worth it... :stareney2:

Thank you! :sass: Here GA is 56€ and Early Entry (Silver Vip) 185€ so the difference is so big, so i wanted to know before decide if it is worth it... :stareney2:

Are the prices out yet? I didn’t notice. :P

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

i need help figuring out a plan for the concert! (i hope this is the right thread? people are asking about tickets and stuff so i figured it’d be okay)

got two tickets (one silver and one gold) and i have to go to the concert w my mom cause it’s out of state and it was her present to me for my bday lol but anyways i have a question: it sounds like these packages are similar to the ones from 1ds last tour and i had gold vip for that, they let us into some big room w tables full of food and stuff and held us there for a while until we were allowed to go to our seats, but there was no ga for that concert so idk who is gonna be let in first for THIS concert. originally the plan was that my mom takes the gold seat so she can get the little goodie bag thing for me and take pics during the concert and i take the silver ga ticket and try to get barricade, but i feel like it’ll be awkward if she goes to the vip room alone and i’d rather go to that but i wanna get barricade too and idk im such a mess :defeated: what should i do? does this sound like a good plan??

UbsOye5.png

i need help figuring out a plan for the concert! (i hope this is the right thread? people are asking about tickets and stuff so i figured it’d be okay)

got two tickets (one silver and one gold) and i have to go to the concert w my mom cause it’s out of state and it was her present to me for my bday lol but anyways i have a question: it sounds like these packages are similar to the ones from 1ds last tour and i had gold vip for that, they let us into some big room w tables full of food and stuff and held us there for a while until we were allowed to go to our seats, but there was no ga for that concert so idk who is gonna be let in first for THIS concert. originally the plan was that my mom takes the gold seat so she can get the little goodie bag thing for me and take pics during the concert and i take the silver ga ticket and try to get barricade, but i feel like it’ll be awkward if she goes to the vip room alone and i’d rather go to that but i wanna get barricade too and idk im such a mess :defeated: what should i do? does this sound like a good plan??

Well what is your priority tbh?

If u feel that u really want to get barricade, go for that....It's an early entrance, You'll be face-to-face with Lana probably so...

But also de "bad" things about being in the standing like being pushed around, the waiting\standing...

If you feel it might be too much for you, go to "gold" then and enjoy the experience. If I got it all right, gold is reserved seating, right?

also talk to ur mom tho, maybe she wouldn't like to be in the middle of the G.A. with the wild gays tbh lol

I'm going to be seeing her for the first time ever in January. I am SHOOK. And really nervous for some reason, I think because I'm dreading the crowd. I can't believe she's going to be at TD Garden, it's fucking huge. I don't mean to say it's too big for her  :oic2:  but it's not the setting I imagine. I don't know how to feel.

I'm going to be seeing her for the first time ever in January. I am SHOOK. And really nervous for some reason, I think because I'm dreading the crowd. I can't believe she's going to be at TD Garden, it's fucking huge. I don't mean to say it's too big for her  :oic2:  but it's not the setting I imagine. I don't know how to feel.

I hope you have a great time! I'll see her for the first time next year too and I'm nervous as well, but very excited.

8bed6302093afb3474710b83255143a8.gif

I'm going there too if it's Boston you're talking about. Have a great time!!!!! Relax, I'm sure you will.

Message from Lana about the European tour - 

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

I got the Silver VIP  BUT should I arrive earlier or is it not as big a deal

-- if I want to be close near barricade ?!

I have saved my coins and am so excited but not sure if I need to camp out still cause its a GA but let in early (im assuming Silver fills in floor and then GA fills in 30 minutes later??)