bwugdakfbabue

Kim Petras

Another snippet of a song titled ‘Hunger’ has leaked. Previously was teased in an earlier batch of snippets. It’s 100000% a TOTL outtake. Hoping it leaks soon so I can compile my own version of TOTL

1 hour ago, Dua Lipa said:

Another snippet of a song titled ‘Hunger’ has leaked. Previously was teased in an earlier batch of snippets. It’s 100000% a TOTL outtake. Hoping it leaks soon so I can compile my own version of TOTL

really?? Where?? I need it 

3 hours ago, Dua Lipa said:

its ai :brigitte:

full version of the infamous "boob shirt" picture leaked recently, won't be sending here for obvious reasons but if you were ever curious to see what it looked like, kimpetrasru on telegram posted it last tuesday 

1 hour ago, details said:

full version of the infamous "boob shirt" picture leaked recently, won't be sending here for obvious reasons but if you were ever curious to see what it looked like, kimpetrasru on telegram posted it last tuesday 

I accidentally deleted my telegram and can’t get back in to my account. Do you have the telegram link to join?? 

okay… so apparently I was wrong and Oooo and Owww are completely different songs. We o Lu have a snippet of Owww and Oooo complete but in LQ. I need them for like yesterday! So goood :trisha:

ps: if so, I know Owww was intended for Problematique but then what was Oooo intended for? Slut Pop? Or Feed The Beast maybe?