bwugdakfbabue

Kim Petras

2 hours ago, comeintomybedroom said:

this reaction reminds me of when Broken came out as the lead single..but not even that got the amount of slander Alone is getting..

this extended version :trisha:

the new verse is giving Clarity vibes and improved 50% the experience. Should’ve been the final 

Okay the extended's new verse is good

ngl the song has been growing on me a little. I think all I would want is a punchier chorus with a big production, I wouldn't even mind if the verses were like they are. It's just the lack of a fully produced chorus that annoys me lol. hoping this does well - and some remix is released too

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

19 hours ago, drewby said:

So we're not allowed to acknowledge that she's also just a shitty person just because she's trans? like what...

Your posts aren't giving what you think they are.

no actually that's ok to call her a shitty person i totally understand. i just dont think people should say her music sucks because they think she's a shitty person

i-hate-you-i-know.gif

21 minutes ago, none said:

no actually that's ok to call her a shitty person i totally understand. i just dont think people should say her music sucks because they think she's a shitty person

her music sucks, she's a shitty person, and she's trans :wub:

On 4/26/2023 at 5:44 PM, Chorli Xbox said:

not her extending a bad song :whoopi:

ur seriously so ugly i am 100% positive u are balding ewww

remember everyone to stream alone and buy kim's merch so she can buy some more nicki verses

On 4/26/2023 at 5:47 PM, relinskiij said:

Does anyone sell Kim's songs?

mod note: trading or selling of copyrighted material is illegal and banned on lanaboards

kim sells them on her store. if u really want or need it n cant afford it I'll buy it for u and have it sent to ur email 💋

mod note: user was warned for this post

Edited by fishtails

i-hate-you-i-know.gif

I really liked "Brrr" but I'm not feeling "Alone" at all. 

I mean, it's nice to the ear but why using that sample and not making a punchier chorus? Or a nice drop? What a wasted opportunity. 

I expected this with the extended but nothing 😢 

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde