bwugdakfbabue

Kim Petras

20 hours ago, KeybladeMeister said:

Just a theory but some of the looks / shots referenced some euro dance / 2000s pop culture :) 

I though this was pretty obvious! 

some of the references I see:

- Destination Calabria

- Call On Me

- Put Your Hands Up for Detroit

- Human Nature maybe? (The scene with Nicki) 

Also, notice how no one is mentioning her 0 stage presence… like, not one bit. And it’s not because she can’t do it, in Heart To Break or I Don’t Want It At All she doesn’t seem so… stiff? 

she’s so obviously uncomfortable it’s painful to watch :bebe: looks like she shot the video with someone pointing a gun at her… yikes! 

she’s coming for Dua Lipas neck as the next meme :dua:

11 minutes ago, Anonymcomenter said:

she’s so obviously uncomfortable it’s painful to watch :bebe: looks like she shot the video with someone pointing a gun at her… yikes! 

yeah i noticed that too, she's totally out of her element. it's like she's coming into nicki's world (nicki has a lot of videos in that style, just look at motorsport and dip with tyga) instead of having nicki come into her world. i mean it's your own song girl do your thing! 

what songs from problematique are instant saves that should go in my library rn :eyeroll3:

𝕭𝖆𝖇𝖞, 𝖙𝖚𝖗𝖓 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖑𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙𝖘 𝖉𝖔𝖜𝖓 / 𝕿𝖊𝖑𝖑 𝖒𝖊, 𝖆𝖗𝖊 𝖞𝖔𝖚 𝖍𝖊𝖗𝖊 𝖙𝖔 𝖘𝖙𝖆𝖞?

Just now, Veinsineon said:

Born Again and Deeper. The rest can choke honestly

writing this down :eyeroll3:

1 hour ago, tearmeopen said:

what songs from problematique are instant saves that should go in my library rn :eyeroll3:

I'd suggest Revelations, Deeper, Your Time to Cry and Born Again. All She Wants and Je T'adore are great too.

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

Future Stars Now deserved to be a hit! imagine if the label pushed this to reach more people

Til today I get so euphoric while listening to it :burn: also between FSN and Problematique, the better album opener is FSN

It coulda not been a hit album, but it was fun and catchy pop, it even had that french concept, damn we really were robbed I LOVE YOU KIM

7 minutes ago, lovemooch said:

Future Stars Now deserved to be a hit! imagine if the label pushed this to reach more people

Til today I get so euphoric while listening to it :burn: also between FSN and Problematique, the better album opener is FSN

It coulda not been a hit album, but it was fun and catchy pop, it even had that french concept, damn we really were robbed I LOVE YOU KIM

Yup yup, the album was full of fun bops. FSN, Revelations, Je T'adore, Deeper, Born Again, Left My Body, Your Time to Cry? Pretty solid if you ask me :true: by far, FSN is the best song she put out since Turn Off the Light full, with Malibu as a close second.

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

2 hours ago, Nightmare said:

Candy is the superior album. leak it in full<3

!!!!!

Not sure if it’s been mentioned here yet but Kim confirmed that alone is the first single off the album in latest radio interview… imo this is great news bc FUCK ijwar. That song was the most anti Kim song she’s ever put out. Rip for BRR tho. That was definitely a mini hit

lilkimxchapelle.png

17 minutes ago, kuntsugi said:

at night i still wonder who greenlit scat poop whoever in that label allowed her to release that crap was certainly against her

I giggled

𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕠𝕞, 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕚𝕟 𝕞𝕪 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕕