bwugdakfbabue

Kim Petras

1 hour ago, godsmonster said:

yes pls!

1 hour ago, iamjocelyn said:

omg u slay so much we need the new serve too

I'll update this post with the other shot as soon as I finish it, but in the meantime...the serve is served :hooker: 

wlEhK05.jpg

Thought I might share some other ones I've made since August last year, hope you like 'em :party:

lHHoYpV.jpg    s1timzO.jpg     XSaogjo.jpg

1C3PdGD.jpg    vvKWT0x.jpg     KBSnqfV.jpg

(Side B)

Update: posted more 'cause she's waaay too Problématique :hooker:

19 minutes ago, Hundred Dollar Bill said:

Would you put Coconuts on Slut pop or Problematique??

i'm putting it in the trashbin but between the two options problematique unfortunately... this is her blame it on your love to her xcx world

10 minutes ago, rodamik said:

I'll update this post with the other shot as soon as I finish it, but in the meantime...the serve is served :hooker: 

wlEhK05.jpg

Thought I might share some other ones I've made since August last year, hope you like 'em :party:

lHHoYpV.jpg    vvKWT0x.jpg     KBSnqfV.jpg

(this last one's for the 'Side B' tracks)

I love your covers!! could you do this other picture from that Klein shoot if it exists large enough to work with?? 

like if the OG picture is centered / not cropping her bow off!! pretty pleaseeee :flutter:

artworks-pcbfkzz58yXyvmA0-iYF70A-t500x50

14417469274.gif

11 minutes ago, rodamik said:

wlEhK05.jpg

lHHoYpV.jpg    vvKWT0x.jpg     KBSnqfV.jpg

(this last one's for the 'Side B' tracks)

bestie this serveeeeeee omg :trisha: sorry if i'm being too nosy but what is the font for the text on the first two? it's really cute, reminds me of the clarity font but in a way that's not ugly

30 minutes ago, Hundred Dollar Bill said:

I love your covers!! could you do this other picture from that Klein shoot if it exists large enough to work with?? 

like if the OG picture is centered / not cropping her bow off!! pretty pleaseeee :flutter:

I did already make it, didn't share it just 'cause her thumb is so fucking stretched out it bugs me so bad HAHAHA but sure, there you have it :party:

s1timzO.jpg

27 minutes ago, iamjocelyn said:

bestie this serveeeeeee omg :trisha: sorry if i'm being too nosy but what is the font for the text on the first two? it's really cute, reminds me of the clarity font but in a way that's not ugly

babe you're not being nosy at all and congratssss on spotting it right, that's the exact same font she used for Clarity– I thought of using that as both FSN and Coconuts didn't have proper lettering

it's called Mencken Std Head Compress

14 minutes ago, rodamik said:

babe you're not being nosy at all and congratssss on spotting it right, that's the exact same font she used for Clarity– I thought of using that as both FSN and Coconuts didn't have proper lettering

it's called Mencken Std Head Compress

thanks luv much appreciated :kiss: also u should apply to join her design team, she clearly needs someone with artistic vision like u

can someone edit Love ya Leave ya to have a nice fade out for the last 5-7 seconds - instead of the abrupt cut-off ending, please? without compressing the file or compromising the quality?? the old, upscaled wav file I originally had does the fade-out.. not sure why she changed it back. that's not my preferred way to end the album, so I need the fadeout ending because the cutoff doesn't flow nicely with anything :defeated:

14417469274.gif

7 hours ago, Hundred Dollar Bill said:

can someone edit Love ya Leave ya to have a nice fade out for the last 5-7 seconds - instead of the abrupt cut-off ending, please? without compressing the file or compromising the quality?? the old, upscaled wav file I originally had does the fade-out.. not sure why she changed it back. that's not my preferred way to end the album, so I need the fadeout ending because the cutoff doesn't flow nicely with anything :defeated:

It flows directly into Born Again thats why 👄 💄 

On 9/21/2023 at 1:00 PM, rodamik said:

the serve is served :hooker: 

I just want you to know that I have ALWAYS used EXCLUSIVELY your cover and that it is by far the best one ever made. I love how well it fits the bubblegum-pop vibe, the playfulness, the overexaggerated Euro themes... Thanks so much for sharing!! :party:

10 hours ago, Veinsineon said:

Not you accidentally solving the tracklist issue I've been having all week...

afd75b92a106afc7ae42e7c6aff46bd6.gif

2 hours ago, malifruit said:

I just want you to know that I have ALWAYS used EXCLUSIVELY your cover and that it is by far the best one ever made. I love how well it fits the bubblegum-pop vibe, the playfulness, the overexaggerated Euro themes... Thanks so much for sharing!! :party:

Not you accidentally solving the tracklist issue I've been having all week...

My tracklist is real and true 👄💄 

Just now, Veinsineon said:

My tracklist is real and true 👄💄 

in the sense that

14 hours ago, Veinsineon said:

Saved my life thanks for the share:sluttybunny:

1. Future Starts Now

2. Problematique

3. All She Wants

4. Je T'Adore

5. Confession