bwugdakfbabue

Kim Petras

I put Head Head Honcho on repeat & it loops perfectly into itself.. like not a single beat is missed. I didn’t realize it was the only song i listened to on my hour drive home from work last night until i got home. :rip:

From Miami to Toronto :dancedy:

14417469274.gif

6 hours ago, Anonymcomenter said:

https://on.soundcloud.com/LJVJE5cUd3wsbqZp6

https://on.soundcloud.com/TUKHGCpSLxSZNLmv5

also, this 2 make me so excited for a future TOTL 3 if we are getting one

Time for a Crime's outro is magical. I'm not sure if they're for TOTL3 though like they're kinda heavy but they're not necessarily the same vibe as TOTL in general. I bet they are scrapped FTB tracks rather than for TOTL3. 

7 hours ago, Chorli Xbox said:

the way she would’ve been a world wide pop star now if she released something like Icy right after the Unholy popularity she got :oprah2:

And instead we got If Jesus Was a Rockstar :toofloppy:

FUGjsXqWAAAhpYH?format=jpg&name=900x900

This may be old news for some of u but…

So apparently she leaked Shut Up, Scream herself in a fan group chat (I didn’t know this) as a gift for the wait until Alone came out… ironic since Scream is 100 times better! 

Anyways, that for sure makes it a FTB outtake, we’re not getting it in TOTL 3. A shame cause it’s a great song and fits the theme.

That said, I don’t think Time For a Crime is a FTB outtake, since she released the snippet after the album dropped. Why would she tease an unreleased song from the album she just put out? 

hopefully that means we are getting it soon! Cause imma stream the fuck out of that song:dua::hair::crying:

Sounds different than the previous TOTL, but I’m not mad about it, hope she explores that sound more cause she nails it. Just found the version with the 2nd verse and SLAPs even more 

https://on.soundcloud.com/qPdp4a3LgnnG76RV9

2 hours ago, Anonymcomenter said:

This may be old news for some of u but…

So apparently she leaked Shut Up, Scream herself in a fan group chat (I didn’t know this) as a gift for the wait until Alone came out… ironic since Scream is 100 times better! 

Anyways, that for sure makes it a FTB outtake, we’re not getting it in TOTL 3. A shame cause it’s a great song and fits the theme.

That said, I don’t think Time For a Crime is a FTB outtake, since she released the snippet after the album dropped. Why would she tease an unreleased song from the album she just put out? 

hopefully that means we are getting it soon! Cause imma stream the fuck out of that song:dua::hair::crying:

Sounds different than the previous TOTL, but I’m not mad about it, hope she explores that sound more cause she nails it. Just found the version with the 2nd verse and SLAPs even more 

https://on.soundcloud.com/qPdp4a3LgnnG76RV9

did the og 2nd verse version leaked in full? Or is this the fanmade edit where they inserted the 2nd verse snippet in the song?

23 hours ago, blameitonme said:

slut pop miami streamings are NOW

not the popper user gays proving our point by streaming her worst proyects the most 

so this what we have reached as a society… sad :bebe:

go Dr Puke get ur coin 

Anyway, go stream Girl With No Face by Allie X, it’s AOTY so far :hair: