bwugdakfbabue

Kim Petras

my fellow Kim stans, I need your help with two things...

I got the Urban Outfitters exclusive limited edition pink swirl vinyl of TOTL1 and I was wondering if I should even open it, and then I checked ebay and it's literally selling for a minimum of $60+ and some are in the 90s.... So I definitely should NOT open it, right? This could be worth real money one day...

2. If I don't open this one, I think I wanna get a different copy that I can open. So my question to y'all is: How many other versions are there? I saw hot pink vinyl on Twitter (but idk where to get it) and then I thought someone in this thread mentioned a translucent pink vinyl from the UK??? Are those legitimate versions or is there only one other kind besides the UO one? Or are there even more other kinds I don't know about...

my fellow Kim stans, I need your help with two things...

I got the Urban Outfitters exclusive limited edition pink swirl vinyl of TOTL1 and I was wondering if I should even open it, and then I checked ebay and it's literally selling for a minimum of $60+ and some are in the 90s.... So I definitely should NOT open it, right? This could be worth real money one day...

2. If I don't open this one, I think I wanna get a different copy that I can open. So my question to y'all is: How many other versions are there? I saw hot pink vinyl on Twitter (but idk where to get it) and then I thought someone in this thread mentioned a translucent pink vinyl from the UK??? Are those legitimate versions or is there only one other kind besides the UO one? Or are there even more other kinds I don't know about...

I believe those are the only two. the neon one is the standard mass produced variant and the pink swirl is the only LE variant. you could keep it unsealed, but unless kim blows up I don't see it ever really surpassing like $100 in value. up to you for sure, you could always get a copy for yourself and hold onto the sealed copy

:bitchfight:

I believe those are the only two. the neon one is the standard mass produced variant and the pink swirl is the only LE variant. you could keep it unsealed, but unless kim blows up I don't see it ever really surpassing like $100 in value. up to you for sure, you could always get a copy for yourself and hold onto the sealed copy

Okay, so there's no difference between US versions and the "UK Import" i keep seeing on ebay?

Surprised she didn't keep Personal Hell for volume 2, with a few more spooky lyrics (like a change from 'break me out of myself' to maybe 'break me out of this spell' or something) it would've fit so perfectly? Maybe she just wanted to get it out there for Clarity as it's a mega bop.

Surprised she didn't keep Personal Hell for volume 2, with a few more spooky lyrics (like a change from 'break me out of myself' to maybe 'break me out of this spell' or something) it would've fit so perfectly? Maybe she just wanted to get it out there for Clarity as it's a mega bop.

my guess is it’s one of the rejects from how good Vol 2nis about to be and she just wanted to put it on clarity to still use it. Prepare to be scalped!