bwugdakfbabue

Kim Petras

We don’t support communism here! Although it does seem nice, I think I prefer capitalism.

Are you actually serious?

Capitalism is the reason why the planet is dying, people all over the world are starving, the land of billions of people exploited.... like how can you say that? 

Just because us in the west are ok (not for long tho) it doesn't mean it works

Capitalism is a parasitic system!!!!! And it's not even communist propaganda, it's just common sense 

kirby-says-communism-is-the-right-choice

wig: seized 

Are you actually serious?

Capitalism is the reason why the planet is dying, people all over the world are starving, the land of billions of people exploited.... like how can you say that?

Just because us in the west are ok (not for long tho) it doesn't mean it works

Capitalism is a parasitic system!!!!! And it's not even communist propaganda, it's just common sense

wig: seized

I’m sorry but communism isn’t as perfect as y’all think it is. I’m a capitalist baby & tbh we could & should make more ethical improvements as a country. But I just don’t like the idea of communism. It’s wack.

tumblr_put6epa8mC1uz4347o9_500.gif

I’m sorry but communism isn’t as perfect as y’all think it is. I’m a capitalist baby & tbh we could & should make more ethical improvements as a country. But I just don’t like the idea of communism. It’s wack.

I’m not a communist and I know very little about it (I like it but that’s a discussion for another day), but how can you say you support capitalism?

You really don’t care that land is being polluted, people are being killed, stripped of their homes, animals are dying, forests are burning, etc, just so people can make more money?

Go to Africa, look a dying child in their eyes and tell them “I support your death”

I’m not a communist and I know very little about it (I like it but that’s a discussion for another day), but how can you say you support capitalism?

You really don’t care that land is being polluted, people are being killed, stripped of their homes, animals are dying, forests are burning, etc, just so people can make more money?

Go to Africa, look a dying child in their eyes and tell them “I support your death”

THE EXTREMES oh my god. I support capitalism that doesn’t mean I lack the ethics that this country & most of the world does. From what I can tell you have a problem with modern society & not capitalism today. Greed drives cruelty not a system in which the people who truly work the most get what they deserve. Hell the “capitalism” we have in the US isn’t even true capitalism

tumblr_put6epa8mC1uz4347o9_500.gif

I mean, the basic idea of communism is just to have an equal and fair distribution of goods and property, whereas capitalism means that the ultimate goal is profit, which inevitably leads to "survival of the fittest" and puts money above people. 

Vop9Fdlsm2.png

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

I thought I clicked on the Kim Petras thread but I guess this is the political debating thread, my bad

and i thought i had clicked on the charli thread but i guess it was the internalised homophobia one!! 

and i thought i had clicked on the charli thread but i guess it was the internalised homophobia one!!

Oh no he’s coming after me now, quick everyone hide from the rape enthusiast, it’s too late for me but save yourselves

giphy.gif

THE EXTREMES oh my god. I support capitalism that doesn’t mean I lack the ethics that this country & most of the world does. From what I can tell you have a problem with modern society & not capitalism today. Greed drives cruelty not a system in which the people who truly work the most get what they deserve. Hell the “capitalism” we have in the US isn’t even true capitalism

literally everyting you said is supported by capitalism, also a country can't have ethics if it's under a capitalist system bc it literally defends that everything is valid as long as you profit from it (which leads to exploitation, poverty and a bunch of things that are happening every day at every hour everywhere). Greed also exists because the system has told us that the more we have the best we are (guess what this is? capitalist mentality/capitalism principles).

And by the way, there's no true or fake capitalism, there's just a system above us that wants to profit from us until we're not longer useful for them. So yeah, capitalism is a disease and everyone who defends it should be at least stoned.

giphy.gif