bwugdakfbabue

Kim Petras

No I know the conservatives made some up although I could’ve sworn some leftists did too! I must be getting my memories mixed up again. :toofunny:

Snowflakes and swjs were literally terms coined by the the right to attack the politically correct movement so, yes, they are.

What we’re not gonna do is demonize an entire group. It’s so fucking hypocritical!

Demonize an entire group.. like how conservatives have tried to paint all Muslims as terrorists? Or all gays as disease carrying pedophiles?

kim clarified that she didnt know about blaire white's political views and that she used to like her bc she was one of the only trans youtubers. uneducated queen <3

I don't buy that. like she said she saw a short clip of blaire saying whatever but like girl who's out here making short clips of blaire?

Demonize an entire group.. like how conservatives have tried to paint all Muslims as terrorists? Or all gays as disease carrying pedophiles?

I don't buy that. like she said she saw a short clip of blaire saying whatever but like girl who's out here making short clips of blaire?

Going to their level doesn’t make you better but rather laughable

Also Blaire has become a lowkey meme on some parts of the web & she probably does support Blaire as she still does follow her.

tumblr_put6epa8mC1uz4347o9_500.gif

Going to their level doesn’t make you better but rather laughable

Also Blaire has become a lowkey meme on some parts of the web & she probably does support Blaire as she still does follow her.

what we're not gonna do is trying to paint someone who's literally saying that muslims are terrorists/gays are pedophiles as the same as someone who's literally saying the fucking opposite.

For fucks sake, read and get informed, it's not that difficult, maybe ariana made several points when she said "i hate americans, i hate america"

giphy.gif

no idea tbh. id love for her to speak out about the situation more clearly but I doubt she will. I just hope she's kinda dumb and not malicious LOL

also I never expected to find an alt right apologist on lanaboards of ALL places

:bitchfight:

what we're not gonna do is trying to paint someone who's literally saying that muslims are terrorists/gays are pedophiles as the same as someone who's literally saying the fucking opposite.

For fucks sake, read and get informed, it's not that difficult, maybe ariana made several points when she said "i hate americans, i hate america"

:toofunny: as if I don’t read about politics

no idea tbh. id love for her to speak out about the situation more clearly but I doubt she will. I just hope she's kinda dumb and not malicious LOL

also I never expected to find an alt right apologist on lanaboards of ALL places

Y’all acting like I support those batshit crazy far right conservatives I’m just a centrist! :lmao: Luckily I know people who agree with me here in Cali

lol trans girl here! I actually agree with a lot Blaire says and i'm democrat lol. The fact that gender dysphoria is considered a medical condition is actually great bc insurance covers hormones and other great stuff! I fully support that because it does need medical attention if you wanna transition that way. I don't think its bad Kim likes her!

Y’all acting like I support those batshit crazy far right conservatives I’m just a centrist! :lmao: Luckily I know people who agree with me here in Cali

culturally, "centrist" = right wing in the US

:bitchfight:

culturally, "centrist" = right wing in the US

Not even close wtf. Being a centrist is like a moderate democrat more than right wing. Y'all just can't handle someone who thinks differently. If i went to an alt right rally & voiced my opinions i'd get stoned. Same goes for far left. The moderates are the middle ground. You'd be surprised how many LGBT people have the same opinions as me. Yet, nowadays if you voice those opinions you get crucified. On top of it, I'm not even that far center :magikarp:  

that's not something to be proud of luv

Not even close wtf. Being a centrist is like a moderate democrat more than right wing. Y'all just can't handle someone who thinks differently. If i went to an alt right rally & voiced my opinions i'd get stoned. Same goes for far left. The moderates are the middle ground. You'd be surprised how many LGBT people have the same opinions as me. Yet, nowadays if you voice those opinions you get crucified. On top of it, I'm not even that far center :magikarp:  

sure

giphy.gif

Blaire White is a fucking monster who spends all her time mocking other LGBTQ people because she think it’s gonna her her validation points from the right

She literally has 12 videos mocking a mtf girl calling her a male etc despite them being at the same stage of transition, then when she found out about it she made a video crying and got mad at the girl bc she didn’t feel like the apology video made up for 2 years of abuse

Also Blaire White is literally against teen transitioning and Kim transitioned as a teen wtf???

Centrism is a logical fallacy

Also left =/= communism, it’s not like the minute you step left you become Marx lol