bwugdakfbabue

Kim Petras

oh my GOD i'm only 3 tracks in but TRANSylvania.... wow I'm going to go buy some cheap vodka and get drunk just so i can pop my p*ssy to this with no inhibitions

as much as I love her carefree poppy stuff I adore dark kim  :defeated:

honestly SAME this EP is pop perfection

its the exact genre of music I needed to be released rn. It has the dark sonic qualities of The Fame Monster with none of the cringey Halsey-esque lyrics. We've been overdue for an amazing pop album like this. it's fucking perfect

The songs are all good but the bar was set so high by all the monthly singles that I think its just now wowing me like I had hoped. Queen of setting the bar extremely high.

tbh I think TOTL blows all of her previous singles out of the water (with the exception of Heart to Break and I Dont Want It At All). Her halloween EP is super super unique and it's turned me into a full-time stan 

tbh I think TOTL blows all of her previous singles out of the water (with the exception of Heart to Break and I Dont Want It At All). Her halloween EP is super super unique and it's turned me into a full-time stan 

Its a very solid body of work (especially for a concept EP) but you can tell a lot of these weren't worked on as hard as the singles. They're still good songs, but they're too concept-y for me to enjoy them as much as the singles

Its a very solid body of work (especially for a concept EP) but you can tell a lot of these weren't worked on as hard as the singles. They're still good songs, but they're too concept-y for me to enjoy them as much as the singles

yeah I totally get that. none of the tracks stand out to me as radio-friendly GP-appealing singles. but the whole TOTL experience is unlike anything she's ever done before and I'm SOOOOOOOO impressed. I'm shocked by how good it is. 

HER MINDDDDDDDDDDD, I love this! The entire album flows so well, Queen of Halloween. 

Boo! Bitch! is my favorite, she really made THAT banger. It sounds like Gesaffelstein!

Also Tell Me It's A Nightmare. Those two are tied for my faves right now. 

tumblr_ov81kxfRAq1t0t62zo1_500.gif

did you guys compiled all the released singles thus far in one album or just keep it as singles? 

it would be better to probably have them together but i love the single covers being diff colors so i keep them separate