bwugdakfbabue

Kim Petras

A harsh opinion - she’s nothing special, generic pop, basic voice that sounds like a million other pop singers on Spotify. It’s music you can bop to but she is not in the same universe as Lana. Kim’s music is more like something I would listen to in 2010 that I now cringe when listening to. The final nail in the coffin is working with Dr. Puke - she’s probably got him on the cheap as he can’t find any work. What a mistake as her fan base target is likely Kesha fans and the gays. This new EP looks like some Fame Monster shit to be honest - it’s been done before.

so why are you in the Kim Petras thread if you don' like her?

giphy.gif

TRIED TO SAVE YA! WARN YA! KEEP YA ALIVE! TRIED TO STOP YA BUT U PAID THE PRICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :air2:

TjmiIK4.png

Ok so I wanna get into her so what's her highlights/songs

I Don't Want It At All and Heart to Break are her two biggest songs and theyre more straight up pop. Hills and Faded are cute if you like a more rhythmic sound. Close Your Eyes is probably the strongest of the Halloween themed songs that she just put out on an EP

on i don't wanna die those aaaaaaaaahs honestly sound like they could be a lana sample.... it's literally so familiar but i can't place it

am i the only one that hears it?

omg yes she sounds exactly like lana during those parts