bwugdakfbabue

Kim Petras

this is why kesha hesitated on calling out dr luke.

the man produced every song on the tracklist, he's making money, and he's unaffected.

white gays are truly something...

this just in everyone!!!

Kesha hesitated to come out because Dr. Luke made a Halloween EP with Kim Petras!!!!

Kim = Cancelled I guess

I just wanna rob all the banks and burn rubber

this just in everyone!!!

Kesha hesitated to come out because Dr. Luke made a Halloween EP with Kim Petras!!!!

Kim = Cancelled I guess

thats not what i meant twink

dr luke got away with it. kesha didn't want to start a public problem with dr luke because in the back of her mind she knew he was going to get away with it but she was going to try either way.

kesha was trying to end his reign of horror but white gays hear a simple techno beat and immediately forget about things

dr luke is somewhere chilling knowing he's about to make bank again

women don't come out and say these things happen because the abusers get away with it. your comment literally proved my point. dr luke got dropped from the record label but he's still gonna make money from these white gay streams

dr luke got away with it. kesha didn't want to start a public problem with dr luke because in the back of her mind she knew he was going to get away with it but she was going to try either way.

kesha was trying to end his reign of horror but white gays hear a simple techno beat and immediately forget about things

Bad people with money get to do whatever they want. The sooner we accept this fact of life & move on, the sooner we can all enjoy incredible Halloween pop from the mind of a breakout trans pop star.. it’s about time! Kim deserves this success.

14417469274.gif

women don't come out and say these things happen because the abusers get away with it. your comment literally proved my point. dr luke got dropped from the record label but he's still gonna make money from these white gay streams

how about we not blame Kim Petras for the actions of a man she's stuck in contract with

how about we not blame Kim Petras for the actions of a man she's stuck in contract with

where am i blaming kim petras? I'm blaming the white gays, one literally just quoted me and told me to forget about what the abuser did and to just enjoy the music (@@Hundred Dollar Bill)

id be all for her success if it were a different producer

^ if it were a different producer the EP wouldn't even have had been a success... whatever kind of person he is, you can't deny he's mad talented tho.

talented at what? making basic techno beats? its not 2012 anymore

A harsh opinion - she’s nothing special, generic pop, basic voice that sounds like a million other pop singers on Spotify. It’s music you can bop to but she is not in the same universe as Lana. Kim’s music is more like something I would listen to in 2010 that I now cringe when listening to. The final nail in the coffin is working with Dr. Puke - she’s probably got him on the cheap as he can’t find any work. What a mistake as her fan base target is likely Kesha fans and the gays. This new EP looks like some Fame Monster shit to be honest - it’s been done before.

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

I mean the biggest reason Dr Luke is out making bank again is because Kesha is about to lose a libel lawsuit because her and her team tried cook up a publicity storm to get her out of her deal with Luke. Luke notoriously signed artists to bad deals but she didnt care until he wouldnt let her release faux country rock. So her and her team went around falsely accusing Luke of sexually assaulting Katy Perry AND Lady Gaga. I feel bad for Kesha because I do belive she was abused in some way but they way her and her team have gone about it trying to out victims ans making false accusations is disgusting.

A harsh opinion - she’s nothing special, generic pop, basic voice that sounds like a million other pop singers on Spotify. It’s music you can bop to but she is not in the same universe as Lana. Kim’s music is more like something I would listen to in 2010 that I now cringe when listening to. The final nail in the coffin is working with Dr. Puke - she’s probably got him on the cheap as he can’t find any work. What a mistake as her fan base target is likely Kesha fans and the gays. This new EP looks like some Fame Monster shit to be honest - it’s been done before.

good thing she's trying to make music you can bop to and not trying to be lana then... lol

literally no one brought up lana though? lmao

I mean the biggest reason Dr Luke is out making bank again is because Kesha is about to lose a libel lawsuit because her and her team tried cook up a publicity storm to get her out of her deal with Luke. Luke notoriously signed artists to bad deals but she didnt care until he wouldnt let her release faux country rock. So her and her team went around falsely accusing Luke of sexually assaulting Katy Perry AND Lady Gaga. I feel bad for Kesha because I do belive she was abused in some way but they way her and her team have gone about it trying to out victims ans making false accusations is disgusting.

no, the reason dr luke is making bank again are the white gays. scroll up and you'll see one tell me to forget about what he did because he makes good music.

don't blame kesha as the reason why dr luke is being supported by white gays. the man snuck his way back in and these gays are like 'pshh whatever'.

the more the album is streamed, the more he makes. the more the album is bought, the more he makes. he's only making money because people let him. don't go victim blaming as the reason why he's making money

kesha can choke on a d*ck, she is a liar

how very edgy and polarizing of you... get off the Kim Petras thread if you aren't going to talk about Kim Petras