bwugdakfbabue

Kim Petras

I feel like Homework and If U think about me are from her old Dr.Luke sessions, and she is saving her newer(and better) bangers for her album.

I hope the album is her saying "woo, ah" over a pop beat for 40 min

12 hours ago, Tana Mongeau said:

eating pure vagina

1,2,3 Dayz up is clearly the standout of this EP, it is a MAJOR BOP. I absolutely love the instrumental and vocal production, the bridge is amazing and really breaks the song up and elevates it, especially when it builds back up to jump into the chorus again. I love Homework, think the Lil Aaron feature fits really nicely, its a beautiful song with those 2000s vibes. If U Think About me is OKAY, it's not very memorable and it's too similar to CDB and Dark Part of Your Heart (which is better than both IUTAM and CDB). I think she just wanted to get it out there before she moves onto the album w/ new collabs regarding different producers and a shift in her sound as it definitely sounds a lot older than 1,2,3 Dayz Up. 

idk what i expected from the mumble demo we had but the lyrics dont fit what i imagined but the BRIDGE omfg don't understand any hate on it..the breakdown then gradual layering back to the chorus is AMAZING

idk what i expected from the mumble demo we had but the lyrics dont fit what i imagined but the BRIDGE omfg don't understand any hate on it..the breakdown then gradual layering back to the chorus is AMAZING

same the lyrics are so weird i actually kinda prefer the mumble/gibberish? lol

same the lyrics are so weird i actually kinda prefer the mumble/gibberish? lol

literally same someone leak dayz up ( gibberish version )

no offense to stans of this song i cannot grasp Homework making the album cut over Alien.