bwugdakfbabue

Kim Petras

I like the concept of having that same cover for all the singles with each single having a color, but I hope these are the last singles she drops with that cover. She can release an album with all the singles released so far with that same cover with a gradient of all the single colors. After that she can start a whole new era.

qfrWuBl.png

What happened to releasing an album made up of the singles? She would have more than enough songs for one now I stead of releasing the EP

what would be the point?? I’d much rather get 3 new songs than a (probably overhyped) repackage of old songs

I for one can’t wait until one of you inevitably says that the original live I,2,3 Dayz was better and makes and makes an edit with a filtered instrumental of the new version with a terribly filtered acapella of the live version where she’s singing nonsense.

I for one can’t wait until one of you inevitably says that the original live I,2,3 Dayz was better and makes and makes an edit with a filtered instrumental of the new version with a terribly filtered acapella of the live version where she’s singing nonsense.

hell yeah

xMcVPI7.jpg

Soooo gaydies I assume we will have our freshly manicured hands on the EP by tomorrow as NZ is gonna come though by travelling through the space time continuum one day ahead and delivering early as always !