latothemoon

Lana Del Rey nominated for "Best Alternative" at the 2017 MTV EMAs

DAMN, I really wanted to hear her winner's speech if she won, she's so much more comfortable and secure on stage now! :icant:

Wait, it's over? Who won best rock then, I need to google it...

Aha, ok, Coldplay. Well ok, it's fine, but they're not so much rock anymore in my opinion.

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

Ok, it's been a great night. It was almost like the BBC performance all over again. :oprah:

Lana finally looked absolutely stunning, her Gucci dress looks amazing and she rocks those retro curls like a hot mama. But most importantly, her smile - her smile!! :defeated:

That's it, see you soon again! :yesnod:

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

Did she win?

No she didn't and i'm livid.

I am livid for a few reasons. One of which is her most recent album was one of the best released this year, and her single love was very much needed during this rocky time in the world. We all know she deserved it. No offense to 30 Seconds To Mars but it's the truth.

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

No she didn't and i'm livid.

I am livid for a few reasons. One of which is her most recent album was one of the best released this year, and her single love was very much needed during this rocky time in the world. We all know she deserved it. No offense to 30 Seconds To Mars but it's the truth.

so some random flops won, even tho Lana has the biggest fanbase out of all the nominees and Lorde got the most gp votes. something smells

humm ok not only i missed lb being on fire but lana didn't get the award. honestly i'm surprised bc i really thought she had a large + supportive fanbase, i lit always had the mtv site on lana's nom opened when i was on my computer and i expected  maybe ID or Lorde to win at most, at least we have heard of them. I didn't even register 30 jared letos were in the competition? (and he's such a creep too, how  :sideeye: ) 

At least hot mama served a mature and gorg gucci LOOK, her hair was beautiful and she attended an award