latothemoon

Lana Del Rey nominated for "Best Alternative" at the 2017 MTV EMAs

i wonder how much it'd cost to purchase hundreds-thousands of bots to continually vote..ik Jared Leto has some $ from his shitty ass movie n it'd be an easy buy to try and promote their next album, who's lead single is flopping harder than Witness.

they usually win the genre categories bc their fanbase is big compared to other rock or alternate acts tbh. i always feel like they win some fan voted awards even when i didn't know they had new music out. lorde definitely got the most gp votes tho.

pretty sure half of this fanbase didn't even vote tho bc we all know how pretentious the online lipsters like to be.

i76mrxw.png 

fuck mtv n fuck these awards bye unless they pull a steve harvey im tired

tenor.gif?itemid=5106014

they usually win the genre categories bc their fanbase is big compared to other rock or alternate acts tbh. i always feel like they win some fan voted awards even when i didn't know they had new music out. lorde definitely got the most gp votes tho.

pretty sure half of this fanbase didn't even vote tho bc we all know how pretentious the online lipsters like to be.

you right w the last part 110%, it's just..ugh idk how to feel about it. If Lorde won I would understand like ok yea she's competition, hell I'd even sorta get ID because they have their own cultish fanbase- but 30STM? Really..? Them???? 

To be honest, I wasn't expecting Lana to win, but I certainly wasn't expecting 30STM to win either. Sure, their fandom is kind of like a cult, but I didn't think they're the kind of fans that sit in front of a computer and vote for their favourite band a thousand times. :toofunny:

It would be interesting to know how close it was.

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

Ok so 30 sec's last album (2013) got a metacritic score of 62.

LFL has 78.

Ultraviolence, from around the same time (2014), got 74.

We already know who's the winner here, in reality.

http://www.metacritic.com/music/love-lust-faith-+-dreams/thirty-seconds-to-mars

RIw_Lhqd.jpeg

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

To be honest, I wasn't expecting Lana to win, but I certainly wasn't expecting 30STM to win either. Sure, their fandom is kind of like a cult, but I didn't think they're the kind of fans that sit in front of a computer and vote for their favourite band a thousand times. :toofunny:

nice theme change king

tbh I didn't vote many times because I didn't expect her to attend

(she also won 2015 alt but snubbed them) 

Okay you can blame me  :facepalm:  :heidi:

tenor.gif?itemid=7635093

they kinda always win some random ema tho, i guess they actually vote for their favs, a strange concept ikr.  :makeup:

we didn't even get her the q award and i'm pretty sure that would have been easier to get than this. well now that she decided to leave the house for these things can she like maybe perform at the brits in february?

i76mrxw.png 

they kinda always win some random ema tho, i guess they actually vote for their favs, a strange concept ikr.  :makeup:

we didn't even get her the q award and i'm pretty sure that would have been easier to get than this. well now that she decided to leave the house for these things can she like maybe perform at the brits in february?

She is unpredictable. Pray to God she'll perform at Brit's.

giphy.gif