AaA

Lust For Life B-sides & leaks

I'm not surprised it's hard for this fanbase to recognize Honeymoon as her best album.  :ohmy:

Oh no please, not again

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

I'm not surprised it's hard for this fanbase to recognize Honeymoon as her best album.  :ohmy:

It's hard to  come to an agreement about something as subjective as that.

this thread is a whole trainwreck- the newbies this last week makin the site fun to read

tenor.gif

keep goin :hooker:

and stating HM is her best album is tea..on par with Paradise

So what is it?  :dorothy2: A full song?  :toofunny:

It's just........a line. A single lyric. Where tf did you get "a full song" from

A snippet means there's like a 10 second long clip of the recorded song. Lana was doing a live performance and sang one single line out of many from the song. Nowhere near a snippet hunty. Not you trying to come for me you just logged on 2 seconds ago

50 posts before you're allowed to start a thread ANYWHERE, maybe? Or whatever is enough time for people to snoop around a forum and find answers to their newbie questions. Otherwise they get swarmed by angry stans and make unnecessary threads. Or do we enjoy watching the carnage. Probably.

lanasigfinal_zpsfd0fc6ee.png

50 posts before you're allowed to start a thread ANYWHERE, maybe? Or whatever is enough time for people to snoop around a forum and find answers to their newbie questions. Otherwise they get swarmed by angry stans and make unnecessary threads. Or do we enjoy watching the carnage. Probably.

As much as i enjoy the carnage it's  wildly embarrassing to watch newbies try to come for seasoned members with attitude as if they didn't make a nonsense irrelevant newbie thread tenor.gif