1. 1. Which era is the best?

• Sirens
    • AKA
    • Born to Die
    • Paradise
    • Ultraviolence
    • Honeymoon
    • Lust For Life

Ultraviolence era gave us amazing photoshoots, the iconic legendary talented beautiful tempo changing masterpiece that is west coast.... , shall we even mention the shades of cool music video in that coachella dress... plus all of the leaks happening right before the era started.... "meet me in the pale moonlight a new b-side from lana's new album" tweet response about the first single being WC like it was all amazing there are no other competitors the album and it's innovative production was and will remain to be her best, the leaks were the best, the tours and festivals were amazing, all of neil krug's amazing shoots etc.     :crossed:  :hooker:  :woot:  :diva:

5.11.14 // 9.20.14 // 6.11.15 // 6.13.15 // 6.14.15 // 1.26.18 // 9.21.19

Paradise was the best.

Live performances had beautiful dresses, the hair, the makeup, the nails & the emotion on stage and her hand movements to body electric... Powerful. Violins; Palm Trees. BEST

Also we had Ride Video + Monologue & Tropico ...so dope

also we had a worldwide tour

a pretty good worldwide tour

a real worldwide tour

very worldwide

world

wide

she was the mrs worldwide 

i won a underrated member lipster award im dog im nice don't come for me or i will eat u

Paradise was the best.

Live performances had beautiful dresses, the hair, the makeup, the nails & the emotion on stage and her hand movements to body electric... Powerful. Violins; Palm Trees. BEST

Also we had Ride Video + Monologue & Tropico ...so dope

yessss

8bed6302093afb3474710b83255143a8.gif

i voted for paradise: it was a beautiful ep: short and sweet, we had a short film, the epic ride mv, the last significant tv appearances, a world tour, lana's face plastered everywhere around the world for the H&M campaign -as she deserves - :worship: (plus imagine having the people who hated her seeing her on every damned bus station :teehee: ) , lana starting doing movie soundtracks, the major leaks, the looks, the photoshoots, lana officially closing the BTD era that would end with her album charting indefinitely on BB200 ... 

it's difficult to separate the material and content from lana's personal life so maybe this was the worst time for her in term of fame and personal life, i feel a lot for her  :headache: anyway i'm blessed because all eras are amazing and i loved this one too  :)

unpopular: the ss remix that coerced everyone and their mother be exposed to lana's voice  :illumilana2:  :illumilana2:  :illumilana2: 

omg who the fuck is saying UV.... she was literally depressed the whole time and the era lasted like two months, from the release of WC to the album release... she did no promo (and the only promo she did caused terrible controversy), did a small tour and disappeared for a year....

for me BTD > Paradise > LFL > UV > HM

giphy.gif

Born To Die had Lana's first boom in the media, suddenly she was everywhere with thinkpieces being written by the minute about her. We had plenty of interviews like the the iconic and cute NME and Vogue ones, plenty of gorgeous photoshoots, she was looking absolutely gorgeous and was dressing amazingly (the best she's looked IMO), the beautiful videos for BTD and NA, basically began to revolutionize the aesthetic of tumblr, she was a whirlwind of mystery and controversy and it was fun to be a Lana fan in that era.

omg who the fuck is saying UV.... she was literally depressed the whole time and the era lasted like two months, from the release of WC to the album release... she did no promo (and the only promo she did caused terrible controversy), did a small tour and disappeared for a year....

for me BTD > Paradise > LFL > UV > HM

True but the music was the best :oprah3:

Very difficult to pick one, but probably going to have to go with BTD, since it was the start of it all (Sirens and AKA music-wise were maybe origin points, but hadn't been fully developed yet, especially Sirens). I mean God, especially for a debut, it just made such an impact. She brought everything: great music, mystery, beautiful photo shoots, iconic videos, an interesting backstory, her style (music and clothing), a little bit of controversy, not to mention she was just so different from anyone else in the mainstream. It felt like everyone had an opinion on her. It was so fresh. And what's really cool about it is that no one is ever going to be able to replicate that. (Yes, obviously there will be new artists that will come with their own voice and backstory and aesthetic and probably cause a stir, but no one is going to do it exactly like Lana did it and that's what is so great. She paved her own path.)

The fact Sirens and AKA are even on there when clearly noone here experienced it ...

BtD/Paradise was the most eventful one and I loved her retro-beautyqueen style back then. UV was more exciting though, I loved how new and different everything felt and all of the photoshoots were so on point.

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

and our lust for life and our life for life and our lust for life and our life for life keeps us alive keeps us alive keeps us alive keeps us alive

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey

I wish I could say Honeymoon just based on the album itself. But I'm still waiting over here for the Honeymoon tour like...  :defeated:

I went with LFL. I think her songwriting has grown a lot on this record and she's given us some of the best songs she's ever done. And she's giving us the full treatment. And actual tour!! And I've loved the smaller run up shows. Wish I could have done more of them! Merch. We're getting new merch! I'm still over here waiting for the Honeymoon merch too...