Sign in to follow this  
Sitar

Gucci Project With Jared Leto & Alessandro Michele

How is Abel predatory? Lol

Get a grip geez.

Just read his lyrics... Like the song about a girl being ok with his crew fucking her if she wants to be with him. Creepy as fuck. 

I personally find him gross for the reason, but you are entitled to your opinion.

i am nothing and should be everything

Just read his lyrics... Like the song about a girl being ok with his crew fucking her if she wants to be with him. Creepy as fuck.

I personally find him gross for the reason, but you are entitled to your opinion.

The song you’re referring to is sort of a triple entendre. He’s saying she must meet his boys i.e. drugs aka his only friends. He’s ALSO saying meet his boys, meet his demons. In some ways it’s supposed to mean sex with crew as well. But mostly it’s about drugs, clearly he says “if you get too high.”

Personally I love early, dark Abel, I think the lyrics, the metaphors and the stories are really smart. But I can understand why people would be put off it.

It’s just story telling, same as Lana and sometimes it gets messy and dark but I really don’t think he’s predatory or anything of the sort.

Especially now he’s like the pop r&b king

The song you’re referring to is sort of a triple entendre. He’s saying she must meet his boys i.e. drugs aka his only friends. He’s ALSO saying meet his boys, meet his demons. In some ways it’s supposed to mean sex with crew as well. But mostly it’s about drugs, clearly he says “if you get too high.”

Personally I love early, dark Abel, I think the lyrics, the metaphors and the stories are really smart. But I can understand why people would be put off it.

It’s just story telling, same as Lana and sometimes it gets messy and dark but I really don’t think he’s predatory or anything of the sort.

Especially now he’s like the pop r&b king

Exactly.

We stan a woman that has songs like Little Girls and Butterflies Pt. 2 tho lol

8nl2OpX.png