expandableclitoris

Call Me By Your Name

futile devices is such a beautiful song, i start to cry everytime i hear the first note.

when i was watching a video about it i read a comment and it said "this song perfectly shows how oliver feels towards elio" and before i read that comment i used to think it's about elio's feelings but comment made me realise it's about oliver's feelings. and now, it makes me SAD EVEN MORE cause it literally is about oliver's feelings :'(

sufjan stevens is such a genius that he told luca to add this song to movie. he needs to win that oscar

oZW2Q3Lg.png

skull.gif but its indeed weird

nn it's not like elio was complaining about him having a gf. i don't think all of this is thaat weird also it's like not even elio's real room bc the whole house is more of a summer residence for them. 

i76mrxw.png 

we love a bi legend

No but jokes aside has he ever confirmed that he's bi? I remember Ellen saying shit like "wow you were so brave for playing Elio while you're straight yourself" to Timmy and I was waiting for her or Armie to joke about him being straight as well but it didn't come so I assumed he's bi but then I tried searching his statements and found nothing

butterflies-gif-2.giflana-dancing-smaller.gif

i left the movie an hour ago. i won't say anything about how it was good to see it on big screen, cause we all know lmao

the thing made me mad was in the movie some songs didn't play. the piano intro, mystery of love and visions of gideon. i was PISSED

it was still amazing nonetheless

i left the movie an hour ago. i won't say anything about how it was good to see it on big screen, cause we all know lmao

the thing made me mad was in the movie some songs didn't play. the piano intro, mystery of love and visions of gideon. i was PISSED

it was still amazing nonetheless

how come they didn't play?

how come they didn't play?

i really have no idea. movie started credits were shown and piano intro wasn't playing, i thought there must be a problem and i was about to leave and tell that there is a problem with sound but i waited and there was sound in first scene so i didn't leave.

and then OMG mystery of love, literally there was no sound but we could see the translated lyrics as subtitles lmao

and at last there was just elio crying and no music -actually it was FANTASTIC without music cause u could hear him c r y ing and sniffing :'(

i'm thinking that maybe the company which bought the rights of the movie couldn't pay for the rights of songs but this doesn't sound so likely. i'm gonna ask them if they know about this

i really have no idea. movie started credits were shown and piano intro wasn't playing, i thought there must be a problem and i was about to leave and tell that there is a problem with sound but i waited and there was sound in first scene so i didn't leave.

and then OMG mystery of love, literally there was no sound but we could see the translated lyrics as subtitles lmao

and at last there was just elio crying and no music -actually it was FANTASTIC without music cause u could hear him c r y ing and sniffing :'(

i'm thinking that maybe the company which bought the rights of the movie couldn't pay for the rights of songs but this doesn't sound so likely. i'm gonna ask them if they know about this

that's strange! i would be so pissed if it happened to me honestly ahah! im glad u enjoyed the movie tho