expandableclitoris

Call Me By Your Name

I watched this again yesterday with a friend who hadn't seen it. I was moved by the ending the first time but this time I just had the overwhelming urge to weep after watching Elio cry. I felt the weight of the relationship this time around 

Also, Sufjan deserved that Oscar more than some actors deserved their nominations. he was robbed

sufjan was robbed he didnt make us all have emotional brrakdowns everytime we hear that guitar just to lose to an animated movie, but as predicted best song and best animated usually go to the movies that kids or the public resonates with the most bc the academy doesnt give a sh about them. just look at the embarrassing wins in th 2000s.

the real snub was legend bird being the most praised film this season with the highest mc data not winning anything.

i76mrxw.png 

the real snub was legend bird being the most praised film this season with the highest mc data not winning anything.

ifkr. i'm so bitter about it. i knew it was highly unlikely it would ever get best film since it was between shape of water & 3bb, but i really hoped greta would get best director.

also, daniel day lewis was r o b b e d.

they snobbed the movie but at least Lady Shit didnt won anything 

we did it guys e8KxuHJ.png

I'm not the biggest Ladybird fan but then Emma Stone shaded the Academy and suddenly out of nowhere I was a Greta Gerwig stan

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

butterflies-gif-2.giflana-dancing-smaller.gif

there was a part when oliver lays on elio at night in the book. i still don't get if it was a dream or reality?

let me reread the book in the next few weeks so i can come back with an answer for this

i76mrxw.png